How would you start the DHC glitch with Wesker's Mustang Kick?

wesker

Hi all,

So I’m slowly playing the game again at work (as I don’t have consoles I can play with at home at the moment), and I’ve been trying to get the most out of Wesker before Ultimate drops, and one of the things I wanted to do at least was pull off the DHC glitch.

Reading the stickied topic on the subject, apparently Wesker himself can start it, specifically from Mustang Kick L or M, as long as you go into a super afterwards and then DHC from there into one of the supers applicable for the DHC glitch.

What I’m having a hard time with though is just how Mustang Kick would work in this case; wouldn’t you need to combo immediately afterwards, in order to connect a super after each versions? Or did I read trag’s topic wrong? Or to put it another way; how would the DHC glitch look like with Wesker starting it from Mustang Kick L or M?

The main thing for me here is the fact that I’m using Wesker on point, and for Vanilla MvC3 I’m fine with switching my second character for someone who can DHC with Wesker (probably Taskmaster at this point), as long as I don’t give up Wesker being on point.

Thanks for anyone who can help with this.

Since you mentioned Taskmaster:

L Mustang Kick -> Rhino Charge (this causes the glitch) -> Aegis Counter -> J.236C (otg) + Wesker assist -> combo

I haven’t played in a while, but I’m sure Task’s arrow needs to hit first or they tech out before you can combo.