HRAP EX joystick question


Hey tech wizards, have a quick question for you.

I have an HRAP EX for my 360 and I’m in love with the thing. I know it has a JLF in it, which is why I never swapped it out. My question is, how do I go about swapping out the square restrictor gate on it?




You will also need a special tool to get into the case on that(to take of the hex nuts on the underside). they should sell it at any hardware store. i believe it is a hexnut screwdriver forgot the exact measurement though