HRAP EX modding tech question

Hey guys! I am about to embark on my first stick mod. The HRAP EX. I have been researching for a while now and pretty much all of my questions have been answered from simply searching this forum! This forum is awesome!!!

1 question I do have that I have not been able to find the answer to is about the restrictor plate. I plan on switching to an octagonal plate, more specifically the SANWA GT-Y octagonal restrictor plate. Is this plate compatable?
Also any input on the new Seimitsu PS-14-KN buttons would be great as these are the buttons I plan on using. They supposedly replace the old Seimitsu “Skeleton” pushbuttons which I have never used either, so any input would be appreciated. Of course I know the Sanwa OBSF-30 are a no brainer, but I really like the clear on these new Seimitsu buttons… =)

I will post before and after, as well as during the project photos to hopefully help in future peeps potential mods.

Thanks a lot guys!

The Sanwa GT-Y is for a Sanwa JLF. JLF is stock on a HRAP EX.

Be sure that you don’t have the HRAP EX SE because those got LS-32’s

Great! thanks a lot! And yes it is simply an HRAP EX. I appreciate the confirmation!

Pain in the ass to swap out??

No. The gate is locked in by tabs. You can just pop the gate out.