HRAP EX USB breakaway cable question

Hey guys…

I’m new to the forums, nice place though, I have learned a shit-ton of stuff in the past few days lurking around…have some good ideas for mods too…

AAAnyway…

I bought a HRAP EX on ebay the other day…just got it in my hands today and the USB breakaway cable is MISSING!

I emailed the dude and he said he’s gonna shit it right out, but in the meantime I wanna PLAY!

I have a WIRED 360 controller with a breakaway USB connector, but connecting it to the HRAP dosen’t seem to work…the 360 dosen’t recognize the HRAP.

Guide button dosen’t light up etc…

Is my HRAP broken? Did I get a bad stick? Or is the dongle for wired contrllers slightly different than the Hori one?

I’m totally pissed now, just thinnking that this stick might be bad, and that I have to wait like 5 more days for the Hori dongle to arrive, so I can be 100% SURE that the stick works…or doesen’t.

ANy ideas?

It could be the HRAP. All breakaway cables should be universal for 360 controllers.

Maybe something happened during shipping…box looked banged up…

Is there anything to look for specifically, if I open it up.

I’m fairly handy, and technically inclined, just new to arcade sticks.

This sucks, man. I’m pretty pissed. Just talked to the dude who sold it to me, said he’s take care of it if it’s not OK…swears he tested it up and down before shipping…

We even traded numbers, I doubt he’s trying to screw me…said he’s refund if the cable he’s sending dosen’t work.

I mean…am I an idiot? I just plugged the shit in and hit the guide button…thing shoulda lit up…but NOPE…

Try plugging it into your computer, see if the lights flash