Hrap vx sa ps360+

So I have this stick just waiting for the pcb to get here. I have seen install videos for the TE but I know the pcb on it is a little different and I was seeing if anyone had done this mod to this particular stick. If so do you have a better explanation than a basic TE install because it seems that’s what people assume is used.

This question would have best been asked in the “Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)” instead of getting a new topic.

If you want to use the existing buttons for Back/Guide on the turbo area, then you’d have to solder to the signal points for both the Back and Guide buttons on that PCB from the PS360+ (and any ground signal too)
You could alternatively, drill holes and install any type of button (tactile switch, 24mm button, etc) and wire those up to the PS360+ instead which would avoid having to solder anything, but instead have you drill holes in the case somewhere and you’d have a useless area on the top.

I’m sure with the search feature here on SRK and google, you can find photos of the “Hori VX SA PCB”.
Example found:

You can also use multimeter to find other signal/ground points on the PCB along with the ones marked on above link .