HRAP3 Interest Check

Hey guys, I have a overseas contact that can get me HRAP3s. They have some and I would be able to sell them for $130 shipped within the US (note that this is cheaper by over $10 than popular site Play-Asia which is still out of stock).

Depending on the amount of interest I could possibly lower the per stick costs and sell them for $125 shipped within the US. I could have them in the US as early as late next week.

I just want to see if there are enough interested parties so that I can try to lower the price. I will definitely have at least 4 at $130 each, but I would like to get more and reduce the price per stick for everyone.

~Paik

ill probably want one within one month

but ill let you know

I might be interested as well. Can your contact get me a HRAP2?

aktham, I had previously asked about HRAP2 but since Hori stopped making them, it’s unlikely that they can get any through them. I might be able to get one through a friend but honestly the price will likely be HIGHER than what I’m asking for HRAP3s because I can’t buy them in bulk and can’t go through my supplier. If you’re still interested I can look into getting one for you.

I can get VSHG as well if people are interested in those.

I had sold 2 previously and felt that there was little to no interest in them. I personally think they are much better sticks than HRAP3 and cheaper (I have 2 myself). But whatever people want, I suppose.

In the future I can probably get HRAP3 SA. But I will know about that when it gets closer to the release date of the stick.

~Paik

Just to update, my first shipment of HRAP3s is in the US

“Your item arrived in the United States at KENNEDY AMC at 2:26 PM on April 27, 2007”

To be exact. I expect them to be in tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I’ll edit the title of this thread or start a new one.

~Paik