HSF:AE Honda HHS is pissing me off

Honda’s hundred hand slap is pising me off beyond belief. My brother plays honda and all he does is that fucking stupid move and tick throws. Its really starting to get on my nerves because it requires no skill to mash a button and win. Also the way he gets his ticks pisses me off to. He doesn’t really tick you he mashes the button when I attempt to tick and it usually out beats mine and thats fucking lame. So if anyone can help me beat the hundred hand slap or any move that is like that garbage move and also beat his scrub ass button mashing throws that would be cool. Thanks
[Mario G]

if he’s a scrub jus doing that, and you’re losing to it, what does that make you? think about that for a sec…this is comin from the guy that has “stop crying little bitch” under his user name. anyways, just do some random shoryukens when he starts mashing.

Hey I don’t need your shit talking just advice guy. Anyway he picks HF & CE Honda. Now if you know your shit,then you should know that when you preform HHS with those versions that you can move Honda while preforming HHS. He loves to throw HHS out of shoryuken range. So your telling me just throw out a shoryuken but if I where to do that were would that lead me? I tell you into a motherfucking HHS were I don’t want to be. Plus the fact that you can move Honda around while doing it adds to the corner pressure game Honda haves. So before you start talking shit remember that shoryuken doesn’t solve everything. It’s situation dependent.

IF he’s out of range of a shoryuken, what keeps you from busting a hadoken in his face, then playing FB/DP, which Honda has massive problems with until ST?

He gets me traped in the corner thats why. He is either at enough range to not get hit by the shoryuken. Or he catchs me off gaurd and does Honda’s Hp throw, then does the walking HHS which I block low because it hits both High and low. Then proceed to trap me in the corner with it. Now I have only what less then 1-2 seconds to throw out hadoken which is not enough time to react to most anything. Plus I wanted to know about hitting him out with normals. I know you can SPD him out of it but I’m not a Zangief player.

Seriously… if you can’t react to shit in one-two second you should just put the stick down right now.

Look guys seriously can you guys answer the question or not. I don’t question your abilities do I? Shit all I want is a simple question answered and some tips to improve yet I’m getting harassed just because I can’t react in like 1-2 seconds. I will worry about improving my reaction speed later. My reaction speed shouldn’t matter. Shit only two people attempted to say some thing of use and one of them harassed me while doing it. Now I know when you guys ask for tips you don’t expect to be harassed so please just answer the questions and keep the shit talking to a minimum.

Pick Ryu, jump back at the beginning of the round and get him into a Fireball, trip guard pattern.

Once he jumps over the fireball, he’s screwed, just duck roundhouse him as he lands and he cannot hit the roundhouse. Repeat this pattern. It’s technically a 100% algorithm.

What if he starts using the headbutt should I just shoryuken him out of it. Also what should I do if he traps me in the corner with Hyper Fighting Honda’s Hp hold and walking HHS, because some point in the match there will be a potential fuck up on my part like a missed shoryuken or failed tick throw attempt and I know he will counter that way. Thats why I want to know if you can hit Honda out of the HHS because he always uses it after a hold.

Stop crying little BITCH!

If you are not going to help the cause, then don’t contribute. Its that simple. Oh and about words under my user name it refers to Dan who is actually laughing but he looks like he crying. So like I said before,“If you are not going to help the cause, then don’t contribute.”

option B, if he’s doing it as wakeup- reversal special with higher priority will work. Or at least trade and distance is your friend.

So if I’m blocking it and I do a reverse shoryuken it should knock him out of HHS. What normals should I use if I want to trade with it?

dude, the only way he’s getting in on you and cornering you is if he’s jumping, and you’re not hitting him with an anti-air. all you have to do is jump backwards and throw fireballs. if he’s just doing random moves, just block, take the chip, and start the fireball pattern again, its a lot more in your favor

That some good advice shinobidj, but those strategies a geared more for Ryu and I’m a Hyper Fighting Balrog player. Thats why I asked if their is a way to hit him out of HHS with a normal because if I use any of his Dashing moves the hits from his mashing or the HHS will hit me out of any of his dashing moves.

You know what fuck it I’ll just pick Honda and set the computer on the highest difficulty and see what they do to stop that shit because they know how to counter everthing anyway.

Don’t you know the AI does impossable stuff. I’ll figure out what normals work against the HHS then I’ll post again

Yeah I know but sometimes when you want answers and no one want to share them and give you hate for not knowing the answer. Then you got to get off your ass and figure them out yourself. Even if its at the expense of trying to make the impossible possible.

lol you ever try fighting balrog with honda on 8 stars in sf2? you own him by just mashing the punch buttons and you’ll see what i mean - he cant even get close.

my advice - just use a damn shotokan… honda gets raped by that. mixup your fireballs (weak, fierce) to confuse him a little bit. if he jumps over it, roundhouse kick. if he jumps over it from far away, wait for him to land, then do a sweep (crouching fierce kick).
you’ll become lame for using it - but hey, it works.

The man said he plays Balrog/Mike Bison. You aren’t helping him out at all.