HUGE sanford fucking kelly combo wit sent

sentinel

anyone seen this combo by sanford where he does at least 50 hits and other madness! like amirs combo was good.

i gotta see this

I want to see it too.

I’ve seen X do a sick fly/unfly combo with Sent. at Tx Showdown.

someone post this combo. I wanna see a vid, or even just how to do it written out would be bomb.

I think it’s fake, all I hear is talk.

yeah. lots of people claim to have seen it, but nobody knows how to do it.

apparently you are supposed to dash, jab, short, sj cancel, short, fly, … , after hsf. thats all fine and good, but how do you get back into doing another hsf from that point without an assist. the combo won’t seem so unbelievable if someone will post how that works.

:lol:

So what if you don’t know what it is :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s that stupid infinite with unfly sentinel has set-up all pretty with a couple hsf and the unfly pan into magneto assist to bring them back down into one of the hsf before you bring them back up into the infinite some more but you gotta set it up right with all these crazy jabs and other bs.

That combo is hella old anyways, back in october he was doing it. he’s got new shit from what i hear.

so like you do a long ground combo, then launch then do the combo from the seattle vid, that hits them back down on magneto so you can combo into hsf again… then do some more hsf, then launch again then do the nastiest air combo you can think of???

That sounds alot like what X was doing.

What is Sent’s unfly infinite?

launch, lk, [ff.lk, hp, uf.lk]

or on standing opponent, [f.lk, hk, uf.lk, hk, s.lp, s.mp XX fly] or something

the sent infinite

hsf in the corner, dash, sj. short, fly, short, unfly, short,(slight pause) forward, land, sj. short, fly, short, fierce, unfly, short, (slight pause), forward, land, sj. short, fly, short, fierce, unfly, short… etc.

there are nicer looking setups than the one I described, but that one is pretty easy. The infinite itself seems really hard, and as far as I know it’s still in theory fighter mode. I’ve never seen it done for more than 1 or 2 repititions.

you can see an example of how this thing might work on the new mvc2 dvd trailer.

thanks to bigdave for the info on this combo.

Seems kinda like how people do SJ: short, forward, land, sj: short, forward, fastfly, short, forward, rocket punch against other Sentinels in air battles.

On the way down from the unfly infinite, couldn’t you do short, forward, land, rocket punch xx hsf or would it come out too late?

it exist! I SAW IT silence geekboy…:smiley:

here is a vid of it only 2 reps though, but you get the general idea, i have gotten up to 18 hits, but i wasnt recording and the combo is very hard, click link and DL sentizzle.avi i just recorded with my shitty webcam make sure to play it in a small window.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/leavemealone4529/

the other combo is just landing and doing the ball super, starting the combo with launch and doing 1 rep into super does 100 damage.

that sanford combo from that one trailer is hella easy i learned it in 10 mins and enhanced it
that dave combo is tite
but after so many reps you get too much separation

The infinite Rairu and big dave are talking about isn’t really that hard… my buddy goblyn has got it up to 31 hits, and we haven’t even practiced it that much since we found it out a few months ago.

I set it up off of doom: in corner, launch, lk, fly call doom, hp throw, lk, hp, fly down lk, hp, unfly lk, lk, [land] sj lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk, lk, [land] sj lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk, lk, etc…

His other infinite is a little harder to keep going consistently after about 3 reps cause the opponents sprite gets too far:

In corner, launch, lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk, repeat bold.

As for the 50 hit sent combo… its really no big deal: I sat down in school the other day and thought about it and after 5 minutes figured out a 50 hit combo with magneto assist and 4 supers, LIKE THE SANFORD ONE:

dash in lk, lp, fly lk, hk, unfly lk, dash in lk, slp, rp, HSF, dash in hk, sj lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk + magneto proj, hp, [land] c hp, rp, HSF, dash in lk, lp xx sj lk, fly lk, unfly lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk, fly lk, hp, unfly lk, lk, rp.

And it isnt even that hard…

~peace!

yeah I agree. 50 hits doesn’t seem impressive anymore. It seemed buff a couple weeks ago, but now that I actually sat down and tried to do some big sent combos, 50 hits is pretty easy. I think I can do over 50 hits with just one super.