Hvgl Tournament-3s and CVS2 Honolulu, Hi, March 16, 2008

As requested here is the info for The HVGL Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike tournament And Capcom VS. SNK 2. They will both be the PS2 version.

Fees:

There is a one time membership fee of $10.

This nets you a temporary membership card (as the real ones are still getting price quoted) which gets you 5% off game purchases at VG Addict in nimitz center.

The tournament fee is $10.

This is to substantiate the pot.

There must be at least 8 entrants for a pay tournament to take place.

Sunset Lakeview Condominiums Recreation Deck
3215 Ala Ilima St. Honolulu, HI, 96818

Google Maps- http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3215+Ala+Ilima+St,+Honolulu,+Honolulu,+Hawaii+96818,+United+States&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.371289,59.238281&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=0,21.345484,-157.911829&ll=21.346804,-157.911837&spn=0.008993,0.014462&z=16&iwloc=addr

Time:

Registration starts at 9:30 A.M.
Tournament starts at Noon.

Also please show up by 11:45 A.M. it takes about 5 minutes to register. And if you arent there by Noon please let us know. As I will start the tourney with whoever is there.

Rules:

Third Strike:

1 on 1

Double Elimination

All fights are 1 match except the final which is best 3 out of 5 matches.

CVS 2:

Open Ratio

Double Elimination

All fights are 1 match except the final which is best 3 out of 5 matches.

Other info:

I will have controllers if you need but I am setting up an X-arcade Dual Tankstick to make things fair. You may also bring your custom sticks.

This is subject to change, you guys may want different rules, or situations. I will accomadate you as best I can.

Thank you.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me PM me or email me at Hawaiivideogamingleague@yahoo.com

OK i just wanted to touch up on a few things for you guys. We are sponsored by VG Addict, Razor Sports/concepts, we have a partial sponsorship from KCCN (probationary period) And we are looking into Cookie Corner (we are receiving 5 1 lb boxes of cookies for this next tourney) And Crack seed store (the little one under the stairs in pearlridge.)

The league is not part of the kawaii-kon convention, we are hosted on thier forums and we are going simply to spread the word about the league. The Gaming director at the Kon is who gave us our first big push and is why we push for him.

Also my PR director gave me a call and he actually had a meeting with Glenn over at netwerx. He has agreed to let us use the front as a possible venue. Along with his consoles and TVs. We will most likey be using that come the April tourneys.

If you guys want to know ANYTHING about the league, be it how moneys appropriated, what we plan to do or just have small questions feel free to ask. As we are an open book literally.

Once again I thank you all for your interest and look forward to hopefully seeing some of you on March 16th.