Hyper Street Fighter II

I second this!

It’s funny, because the CPU plays with different SF2 versions in the game’s attract mode.

P1
FF8666 - Version

00 - ST
02 - SSF2
04 - World Warrior/ World Warrier
06 - Championship/Dash
08 - Hyper Fighting/Turbo

FF8687 - ST Old Version flag to be used with SSF2
FF8688 - Triggers if I hold start on and select ST

Someone in another thread said that the WW boss characters are not in this game. I did see a screenshot where a players plays CPU version of dictator as dictator being the super version and not the ST version using Devil’s Reverse.

Interesting, How long ago was this?

Super Dictator has a version of devils reverse.

They’re not programmed in the game. But, the graphics are there just cause it was probably easier to dump all the graphics from the cps1 games than just extract the sprites.

I’ve been itching for WW boss chars. 2004 was a helluva year in the anniversary collection!

“(some people use CE Vega, absolutely baffled as to why)”

his throw damage is very high and fence climbing in his stage.

He also has the fastest walking speed of all characters in HSF2 (yeah, he walks faster than ST claw)

CE claw is pretty much the same as WW claw, except that the barcelona attack and izuna drop are slower than WW versions

WW Claw has an attack box that faces below him during his Flying Barcelona move that isn’t present in any other version of Claw.

Fence climbing only happens in HF I thought? Plus that is considered a huge negative for Vega players isn’t it?

Yes, the CPU versions of CE and HF claw have the same attack box as WW claw.

CE. Come to think of it, it is a disadvantage.

Indeed it is. It’s basically saying, “Here, I am going to do a wall dive. I will now give you 5 seconds to adjust your positioning for an optimal counter.”

Vega’s wall grab on his stage must happen on all 3 of the CPS1 games, because I know it happens on HF.

It happens on all 3 even Alpha 3 just A3, HF, and CE has a stage check.

You’re right, it also works in HF. Ha I’ll be damned.

wall dive is down, up, punch :slight_smile:

WW claw’s flying barcelona attack (FBA) is the fastest

Champion Edition

The World Warrior