If Capcom were to re-release HSF2 (it would seem likely for HFS2 to get a digital release over ST), what would you want them to change? Here’s some of mine:
- Allow WW mirror matches (yeah, we get it, couldn’t do it in the arcade version. Doesn’t matter).
- Un-nerf O.Sagat (if CE Bison isn’t nerfed, no reason for this).
- Allow the ST cast to tech throws against everyone, not just other ST characters.
- Fix messed up ST Vega walldive input if necessary (dependent on port).
- There was speculation that certain combos possible in ST cannot be replicated in HSF2. Fix that.
- Make the ST cast follow its original arcade release balance by default (i.e. no need to hold start to get Chun’s or Honda’s stored super/ochio). Maybe make a separate category for Old ST characters too to negate the need to hold down a button to pick them.
- Allow the CPU to pick any SF iteration, not just ST characters.
2. Ability to pick old backgrounds and music (why not?).
3. Ability to lock out certain characters in VS mode (probably not needed but again, why not?).
4. GGPO netcode.
5. Maaaaybeee have a HDR category (just the character balance)?
Thoughts? This could also possibly work out as an official community supported ST port if they fix a few issues (just pick ST and Old ST characters).