Hyper Street Fighter Zero (Codes+Secrets+Extra Stuff)

I don´t know if someone already posted this but: I was playing around with HSFZ and I test that “Custom Corner Whiff” from Best Kind Boxer wich is like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DcB1T5_uaRo&search=Chun%20Li%20Hyper%20Street%20Fighter%20Alpha%20Anthology%20Custom

BUT the Costum Combo can work in the corner the deal is: in midle screen or any other area other than corners the CC´s work just like in A2 but in HSFZ if you try to apply Valle CC´s (ex: c.HK into several DP´s) only the first DP will connect without problems and the 2nd and 3rd DP´s will most likelly miss, so the trick is quite simple: all you need to do to aplly all the DP´s in corner is perform the DP´s FASTER, like: you turn CC´s on then connect c.HP into DP LP and right after you hit the opponent with your DP LP: perform other DP LP BEFORE your character land his feet in the ground, and in order to connect the 3rd DP do the same system and perform the move while you character is on air with his DP LP.

So the deal to connect all the moves and don´t Whiff is: in the corner in order to the CC combos work and do not Whiff DP´s all you need to do is perform the DP´s faster (while your character is still on the DP ANIMATION)

sorry if someone allready posted this, if not: then this could be something usefull.

So, is it confirmed that Hyper Alpha in the US version doesnt have color edit? Did the Japanese release have color edit? (note, I can get color edits in other games, but not the hyper alpha game, which is the game of choice)

As somebody who never really played alpha before, its nice having this huge game to learn from “scratch”

Someone else will probably have to test this, but I have an idea. From what you’ve said it sounds like you have to respect A3’s neutral states in the corner to avoid the wall juggle limit. A3 has a wall juggle limit right? Where if they hit the corner and you reach a neutral state you only get one more juggle. Well, in A3 you cancel just as you land with DP’s to avoid a neutral state and that’s exactly like you discribed. Why it would be like this I don’t know, but it sounds like it could be.

After playing this game a little extensively…

1. Its broken
  2. Very unbalanced…worse than A3
  3. Should not be considered for tournament

The ISM that breaks the game… CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION!
Done!

A little extensively and you come up with less explanation than most of the people that have been messing with shit non-stop? Some more words, or even a single paragraph on how you came to these conclusions would be good, especially when peeps were crying “CE is broke” 10 pages ago.

Well 1 if you want explanations then I can give them to you. 2 I havent skimed through this thread at all so I was just making a statement, but once again if you want me to explain in detail then sure…
Damage/ High stun/ Priority/ No guard Bar
nuff said…
Top tier A3 either cant hang with them or have ridiculus trouble. They get guard broken for free!
I dont dislike the game at all, I like Hyper Alpha! When I said about it not being tourny worthy I meant official but other than that I wouldnt mind Hyper Alpha side tourny!
Evo?

Jeron

^Eat X-Ism damage, no recovery, whiffing normals… Just some things that make them not as broken as you say they are.

Do some more home work my friend :wgrin: … they have very little priority and range on their normals…

Try:

Zangief c.fr vs. A3 Version
Dhalsim c.fr vs. A3 Version
M.Bison (US) c.jb vs.A3 Version

They all whiff at max range.

I don’t know why people are arguing about HSFA mode being unbalanced, its supposed to be more fun, it is ridiculous to assume that you could make it fair in ANY way considering different versions of the same characters will naturally be weaker.

As limited as CE-ism is… they’re still CRAZY strong.

The damage is just too extreme. Screw up a reversal and lose +50%. Eat a jump-in and pretty much lose the round. Biggest throw range in the game (i think?) and biggest damage. Even random pokes do more than other -isms combos.

It’s like easy mode.

^^ just don’t let some goon land a jump in, also, parry that shit! It is like easy mode (peeps have been saying that for the last 10 pages) but what are you going to do? either join in and use CE bison or learn to play against it. This game is more balanced than MvC2 :slight_smile:

People think Im talking out my ass! lol
Best Kind of Boxer and I seem to be on the same page but Im not really one for words on these type of things sooooooo…

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116192

I guess we’ll find out if Im wrong or not!

^^I’m not putting my money anywhere near my mouth but I look forward to seeing the footage of that.

an amazing collection

I got Dramatic Survival and The random mode working last night, was playing for hours. Any last complaints of this port that I may have had are gone. This is the best collection I have ever seen. Amazing.

Dramatic Survival huh? How’d you get it to work?

I tryed the code that people posted about Dramatic Survival but didnt work in my version (I have the Jap DVD version)
Does that works only for Alpha 3 Upper or something? or does work for Alpha 2/Zero 2 as well?

As far as I know I have only tried 3 and 3 Upper. I haven’t tried 1 or 2 yet.

Ho… I see, if you find anything about that code for A2/Z2 please post (I never really play A3)

Is that the 6-characters version? With Balrog and all that? Remember also that Adon was technically a boss at one point.

Or maybe it’s the onethat goes {All SF1} {All FF} {All SF2} etc

The Boss course goes like this.

Balrog(shadaloo)
Vega(shadaloo)
Sagat(shadaloo)
Juli&Juni(shadaloo)
Akuma(A-Ism)
M.Bison(shadaloo)
Evil Ryu(random ism)
Shin Akuma (random ism)

The other alternate course I think is like what you said.