I am angryat this game and I suck

So how do i avoid people blocking me with their c.lp -> immediate grab shit?

Yeah i could predict it but sometimes they do that and sometimes instead of a grab they keep on jabbing or do a shoryuken of some sort.

I apologize if i have offended any rules with my capslock thread but this is serious.

Learn to Crouch Tech to stop their jab jab grab shit. Dont have a link to explain it, just google it.

As you can see I am a fucking newbie, what does tech mean?

I heard shit like option select and google does not help at all.

As you can see I am a fucking newbie, what does tech mean?

I heard shit like option select and google does not help at all.

check the stickies

:mad:

I assume you’re talking about SSF4. I hope this helps you.

What you want: Here is a technique that puts a stop to the “when will they throw me” type stuff.
The Face of Defense in SF4: Understanding The Option Select Tech - Blogs - Shoryuken

Flipside of the coin: Here is what they can do to make you pay for using that above technique.
The Face of Defense in SF4, Part 2: Beating the Crouch Tech - Blogs - Shoryuken

(Just in case you need it pointed out, simply continuing to block leaves you protected from these counter-hits setups. It should also be noted that mashing out an invincible reversal move, such as a dragon punch, willlll certainly beat these counter-hit setups, but if your opponent just blocks instead, then in most cases you will eat more damage from his punish than you ever would’ve dealt to him with your mash-out.)

Once again, you’ll notice that you’re left playing a silly guessing game against your opponent’s offense, where he stands to gain more than you do. With most characters, clearly it is not in your favour to be placed in this situation. Conversely, with most characters, it is likely in your favour to place your opponent in this situation.

So then, this begs the questions:

• How can I avoid being placed in such a situation?
  • How can I place my opponent in such a situation?
    Assuming you’re trying to become a better player, these questions beg answers.

Now the “real” game begins. It’s time to formulate a strategy. Welcome to Street Fighter IV! :mad:

Well fuck this shit.

Well, you better switch to something else then. Fighting games are not for you.

umad?

I’ll fuck your shit up on SF4

I’ll fuck your shit up on SF4

Looks at thread title…then below:

I’m sure won’t…:coffee:

Guys come on now. He joined just today.

U mad?

children

Yeah, he’s mad…

lol, he’s so much more mature than us.

I SUCK, HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THIS

ILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AT THIS GAME

CHILDREN

Only on Srk…at least the OP told everyone that he sucks.

You all mad cause im stylin on u

COME AT ME BRO

I got 22k PP with Seth u cunt butts

You seem visibly upset.