"I am not sated-" Evil Ryu Video Thread

evil-ryu

I play a lot of Evil Ryu around 32:00. I was going to play him in tournament but I chose to pick Cammy instead x_x

Your E. Ryu was pretty good bro.

Evil Ryu swag combo

Please help me out by liking, commenting, and/or subscribing :slight_smile:

Lil evil vs Smug FT5:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EceOuvjzUNE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope this is intresting.

nice find funkie, this works but too bad opponents could quick stand and spoil the routine.

Ppl have patterns and tend to laydown after that dmg combo
Just adapt and if you get it you can rrly fuck ppl up worked on honda aswell but i havent tested it anything at all since i dont even play eryu ^^ gonna start n pick him up abit

if you know your opponent will quick rise, make a straight dash forward just after the tatsu ( dont follow up with srk ) then light tatsu, it will work

Good shit

So I just released a Ryu/E.Ryu combo vid,most of the tech shown is already known but I think that the Ibuki meaty tatsu combo is new

Since i dont play e.ryu i dont know if this already is out but what a comeback factor it could be, not safe vs reversals and added some other vids aswell for fun.

after watching all these vids I feel like my video doesnt even belong here lmao but imma post it any way. I made it for fun today, havent recorded anything game related with my pvr lately and wanted to make something so I just did the rufus E Ryu Sako thing. short and sweet