I am taking requests

Hey I am taking request I have nothing to do so tell me what you want…and I will try my best.:cool:

like your av man,nice lighting!:cool:

this av is tarded man i made it in like 3 seconds,

yeah but its still cool.:cool:

Sup, can u make a sick chibi gundam AV with IceVein on it sumwhere?:smiley:

Or a Charlie Nash AV thatd be dope…if ur bored i can come up with lots of shit.:lol:

ahem

JJac, please wait for two weeks after you already got requested early today. :wink:

please avoid that before you will calledl as avatar whore

hahaha ya i was J/P :lol:

can i get a signature(a signature not a avatar)with this sprite.color:black,grey,light brown(make a cool design with thoose colors).and the name ali on the side in IMPACT font.thanx:D

oh yeah outline the signature in black:D …

I can try my best I will get it done today.

here you go I made two for you pick the one you like best.

that shit look right:D :smiley: :smiley:

glad to help you man.

Hey testament, if ya got time, could you make an Av with Sagat, Yamazaki and Mai? That’d be kewl. :slight_smile:

May i request a magneto av showing off some hot skillz

Is it okay if i have kilik from soul calibur 2 doing A+B move or (4(B) then B) with the flames on the kali-yuga…with my name on the bottom in its own little border with some flaming(no not flame) text…red bg is ok…it might sound hard so u dont have to do if u want…

Metallion-I can do that
DragonStatus-I am not good with animation’s
x CrzyPn01b01 x-Dude I can make you one with kilik but i doubt it will be the move you want ill do some reasearch on the game so don’t think I can come through.

i don’t care about animation just really cool looking stuff

i also need an av with magneto. i dont care whats on it as long as it looks nice . thanks

jack fucking stezoo1