I caved and bought the new TE Fightstick

…Even though I already have the original TE stick.

I have no idea why. I saw the promo on EventHubs to get them like thirty bucks cheaper and decided, what the hell, I’ve dumped enough money into this game already, what’s a little more?

I bought the black one.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Im kinda in the same boat, I had the round 2 and figured they were cheaper and bought the original TE( don’t like the new ones) in case my Round 2 breaks and its always nice to have one for my brother to use so he doesnt get food on mine.

you whore.

i almost bought one last night.

i think i’ll do it tonight…

you whore.

i almost bought one last night.

i think i’ll do it tonight…

No but I just might buy that Dojo edition. Never bought a special edition of any game before. Plus I need a USB key, a new gym bag, and I always wanted the headband. Also, I recently lost my water bottle. I’m not making any of this up, that Dojo edition was made for me.

Better jump on it fast. Dojo editions are almost sold out…so a little birdy told me.

Better jump on it fast. Dojo editions are almost sold out…so a little birdy told me.

I also ordered a Dojo Edition… to go with my SSF4 TE Stick.

Dude, Capcom is taking SO MUCH OF MY MONEY.

Make it stop.

I ordered the Dojo edition but I have not yet purchased the new SSFIV TE stick…Idk if I will, Both of my original TEs work fine. I have pumped too much money into SFIV, but at least it is better to be addicted to SFIV rather than drugs and alchohol. Because, sometimes with SFIV, you win. But with drugs and alchohol, especially drugs, you just lose, lose, lose…

Drugs are bad… Umm kay, cept for a little green plant that makes me feel good

Congratulations once you go black you don’t go BACK!

ITT:dorks

Is there a link to that promo? Shit Ill jump on that shit if I can get it for 30 bucks off that 150…

It’s the best looking mass produced stick ever made. Definitely worth the sale price of 100. The T5 hori layout is the still the best though.

Wow so you already had one shitty madcatz stick and you bought another? way to learn from your mistake.

I have never had any problems with the TE stick. I heard there were a lot of problems with the SE sticks though.

Spycarnegy, I dunno if the promo is still going on. It was on EventHubs a couple days ago. If you entered SUPERPAX into the coupon code at checkout it took $30 off your purchase. I think it ended on the 29th though.

Although i already have a man bag i caved & bought another one.

I bought a blue one!

i bought the mvc te stick, its just too sexy to pass up. ive also never had any problems with my te sticks.

Pay no heed to this faggotry. Prolly just jealous. Way to go OP thats a fine stick. I’ve never had any problems with any of my TE’s and they see heavy use.

yeah I bought one too. this one looks better than original TE imo. I didnt need another stick tho. already have a custom for ps2/ps3/xbox360 AND I have a vewlix style sitdown cabinet.