I do custom southpaw and legacy mods if anyone's interested

Hi I am rather new here but just wanted to let everyone know I do southpaw controller mods for almost any console and almost any model even 3rd party type.

I have mainly been doing 360 wireless and the ps3 six axis but I can do pretty much any controller mod you would like with different options.

here is a link to one of my service link on build your own arcade controls.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=77164.0

I also can build custom arcade fighter sticks out of console controls.

I have ebay feedback to prove I do them

my service fee is $45.00 on ebay and $40.00 off ebay for the south paw mods.

if you need some other type of mod like connecting your video game controller to real arcade controls or having a certian controller play on a console it was never made for etc. just ask more then likely I can make it work but the charge would be different of coarse.

I only deal with verified and confirmed address’s with paypal only.

your return shipping is included in the fee so it is a flat fee for the service parts labor and return shipping.

I garuntee all my work also.

EDIT: I also am looking for a N64 controller or two with good joysticks and the ram upgrade cart thingy for the few games that require the extra ram.

also looking for the zelda games and mace the dark age I would consider any of these trade toward my controller mod services if needed.

Hey, that’s nice wiring. Can you wire the analog pad on a ps1 controller to a digital arcade stick (just the four directions like a happ comp), or just the DC analog since it uses those weird magnet-looking switch things? And just curious, how does a lefty play on a pad differently that they need this mod? Do they turn it upside down?

Hey, that’s nice wiring. Can you wire the analog pad on a ps1 controller to a digital arcade stick (just the four directions like a happ comp)… the D pad yes the analog I would have to look into that.

or just the DC analog since it uses those weird magnet-looking switch things? the dreamcast I can do both the D-pad and the analog but the analog signals will only work like a digital signal.

I have mine on a 4PDT switch were I can switch between the D pad signals and the analog signals by the flick of the togglw switch.

but as said prior they both only would work like a digital signal meaning a simple on/off function like your basic arcade controls where analog is a pressure sensistive pot that tells how hard your actually pushing it.

I have a dc wired to a arcade cab where I can play all games this way by the flick of a switch above my joysticks I can swap from D pad games to analog games and in reality the DC really did not have too many games that actually used the pressure sensitive analog most were made to work like a digital becuase most are actual arcade games really…

And just curious,
how does a lefty play on a pad differently that they need this mod? Do they turn it upside down?

no I open them up and mod them to make the functions do different things then they do stock.

for instance for a right on the left thumbstick usually it does your foot movement where you right thumbstick moves your head/camera

after I mod it I make it where it is reversed where the right thumbstick is now the foot movement and the left thumstick is now the head camers angle.

another example is your 360 triggers usually left is to draw and right is to fire where after I mod it is it reversed where now left is fire and right is draw.

some people like to play games where up acts like down and down acts like up I can do things like that also.

Hi would you be able to wire a PS2 controler in a saturn pad?

I am not exactly sure what your asking.

are you asking if I could take the pcb from a ps2 controller and put it in a saturn controller case?

if so I hardly doubt the ps2 pcb is going to match the saturns buttons and D pad layout.

hehe trying to make that gc stick one step closer to reality poon?

damn right. :slight_smile:

and yeah, you can cut down a ps1 pcb into a saturn controller. i’ve put one in a dc pad too.

I guess I am now a little confused where the ps1 controller came into the picture here when I was asked about a ps2 controller wich I thought all had analog thumbsticks :confused:

you got a pm

I am looking for 2 N64 controllers and the extra ram cart needed by some games I would consider any of them toward trade credit toward my modding service.

I also have a black official gamecube controller and 2 DK bongo’s I would either sell or trade for the N64 stuff I am after

That was my fault nothern, meant a PS1. Just need a D pad saturn pad that works on PS2.

Hi I have never done one like that before but if it can be done and there is a tutorial for it i am sure I would be more then capable of doing it.

would you be providing the controllers?

how much you looking to spend on having it done?

I picked up a sega saturn controller today.

is it a stock playstion controller pcb that is needed or some 3rd party make and model?

I have 4 ps3 controllers and a wirless 360 coming in this following week for southpaw mod service so I can squeeze 1-2 more in but after that I will be booked until the following week.

bump

bump

bump

bump

I can do ps2 and regular xbox also if needed.

bump