I fucking hate Laura and everyone online plays her

I can’t beat her and every time I ask for matchup help in the Vega MU thread I get ignored because I’m not good enough to actually discuss the game, or that nigga Serpentaurus makes fun of me. What I need help in particular with is dealing with resets. Dealing with resets/mixups and reacting to them has always been a weak part of my game. I feel like I’m losing to gimmicks I shouldn’t be falling for. It’s that thunder clap jabbed in the air shit…idk how to describe it but Laura is always fucking resetting me and I fucking hate that shit. Fuck,fuck , fuck that bitch.

So yeah I need some non judgmental help here. I fucking hate Laura and she’s making me pull my hair out.

post a video of you losing. It is impossible for anyone to help you if they can’t see what you are doing wrong.

My best tip if you play Vega: don’t get hit/knocked down in the first place. Keep her out and don’t let her get started.

Easier said than done, of course, but that’s how it works.

Her overhead is slow and punishable on block. You should be able to react to it. If you’re not playing a high level laura player, her resets are simple. Also she has very weak defense (she also has no good reversals) , so if you knock her down, you can either do a meaty or a cross up. This MU is definitely in Vega’s favor, if I play a platinum Vega I get destroyed.