I hate MvC3

I’ve written many letters about MvC3’s cranky undertakings. Maybe it’s wrong to fixate so much on this one topic, but I assure you that my arguments are not wrong. Let’s get down to business: Even when the facts don’t fit, MvC3 sometimes tries to use them anyway. It still maintains, for instance, that all literature that opposes neocolonialism was forged by disaffected, temperamental gadflies. That reminds me: MvC3 has planted its adulators everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance MvC3’s ability to promote mediocrity over merit, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that it claims that sin is good for the soul. Well, I beg to differ.

MvC3 is absolutely misguided, as it has proved to my complete satisfaction. By indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, MvC3 has made “experience” all-important. Its experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly extract obscene salaries and profits from corporations that lock people who need our help into a vicious cycle of indigence and ignorance sooner than you think. MvC3 wants to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of its doctrines. It gets better: It actually believes that people prefer “cultural integrity” and “multicultural sensitivity” to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. I guess no one’s ever told it that it hasnot once, but several timesbeen able to silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming without anyone stopping it. How long can that go on? As long as its brutish prank phone calls are kept on life support. That’s why we have to pull the plug on them and love the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it.

No reasonable person would deny that there is a sort of crusade underway, an especially goofy crusade consisting of systematic attacks by MvC3’s disreputable sycophants and intent upon breaking down our communities. Let me explain. I want to let MvC3 know, in no uncertain terms, that it is an enemy to its friends and a friend to its enemies. But first, let me pose an abstract question. Is it hoping that the readers of this letter won’t see the weakness of its argument relative to mine? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that if we take its barbs to their logical conclusion, we see that by the end of the decade, it will scar little children’s self-image.

MvC3 just wants to avoid detection and punishment. To fully understand that, you need to realize that it follows a dual code of moralityone morality for its fellow morally questionable slumlords and another for the rest of the world. This is why MvC3’s machinations are an integument of scapegoatism. That conclusion is not based on some sort of obdurate philosophy or on MvC3-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that if a cogent, logical argument entered MvC3’s brain, no doubt a concussion would result. Is there a chance that MvC3 isn’t adversarial, execrable, and muzzy-headed? From what I’ve seen, I doubt it.

As I’ve said before, you might say, “MvC3’s goal is to bathe in splendor while the rest of us go to work in the mines.” Fine, I agree. But MvC3 does not appeal to most people as being the most endearing or public-minded of organizations. Maybe its image would improve somewhat if it stopped trying to visit misery and havoc upon countless millions. If we contradict MvC3, we are labelled incomprehensible psychopaths. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms. Though I don’t doubt the depth of MvC3’s sentiments, it’s rather the form of its expressions that I find both macabre and insolent. To conclude, MvC3 is hampered by a load of contradictory and absurd assumptions of the school that it follows.

-_- this isnt funny anymore.

faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt ploplpopoplpoplop splatter frrttt

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

LoL, I feel like im in a college history class when I read this.