I have a question about a stick I'm looking at

I’m still wet behind the ears when it comes to sticks, so go easy.

Anyway, I’m looking at this FS3 that’s going on eBay HERE. Apparently, something is wrong with it as the stick is loose. Seller believes it’s a plastic piece that is missing. I’d like to spring on it because it’s cheap, but this is where I need SRK’s help. Can:

1. Someone possibly identify the piece that’s missing
  2. Will it be easy to replace.

I’ve had some experience opening a stick, but the last time I did I was just replacing some old sanwa and replaced a square gate, and this was almost 5 years ago. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I wouldn’t bother with it. If you’re willing to spend an extra three dollars, you can get a brand new one with no defects or cosmetic flaws from Amazon. Not to mention, you can get free two-day shipping if you sign up for their Amazon Prime free trial (which you can cancel immediately after you buy the product, if you want. You don’t have to pay jack.)

I did this earlier tonight and it’s due to arrive at my door on Wednesday.

It seems like the actuator and the C clip is missing from the FS3. That’s the bottom piece that goes on the bottom the shaft which allows you to hit the deadzone on the gate and a clip to secure it.

^I remember that now.

I’m going to take up His’s suggestion. Thanks.

No problem.