I have a question

I was wondering if the injustice gods among us fight stick that you can get with the game, is it good enuff for a noob like me that does not have much exp with a stick?

I will always suggest buying a Hori stick or building your own rather than buying one that is labeled “Fight Stick”. But considering you’re a noob if it’s under 100$ I say go for it.

its 149.99

Pre-Order Injustice at EB Games and receive the Exclusive Red Son Pack!
Red Son Pack- Explore the classic tale of Superman’s origin if his rocketship had landed in the Soviet Union rather than Smallville, Kansas.
Contains alternate Red Son character skins for Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy, plus 20 additional missions set within the Red Son storyline.

Bonus!

More details
Pre-order Injustice: Gods Among Us and receive additional DLC
Batman: Arkham City DLC Pack

Defeat your enemies as the sinfully twisted Joker, sly and stealthy Catwoman, or everyone’s favorite caped crusader Batman with the Batman: Arkham City Skin Pack based on the legendary series from Rocksteady Studios.

Zombie Mode

Download zombie mode which turns every character in the game into the undead!

Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition

More details
The Injustice: Gods Among Us game disc
Exclusive Injustice: Gods Among Us Fight Stick featuring official artwork from the game and three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS - THE NEW 52. The Fight Stick is a light weight controller that boasts a non-skid foam underside, a lockout feature for the Start, Select and Guide buttons, as well as adjustable illumination for the buttons and joystick.

$150? For that kind of money you can get a Qanba Q4RAF, which is my personal recommendation. For a new player who doesn’t want to spend that much cash, any decent Mad Catz or Hori brand entry level fight stick will suffice.