I just had a dream of sleep paralysis wtf

Inception? o_0

Sleep paralysis aint so bad if ou know how to wake yourself up. Just try to vibrate your head as fast as possible.

Ugh, I hate getting sleep paralysis. Usually happens if I sleep after smoking.

One time it was so bad I was literally laying in the bed for a good hour, not being able to move. :wasted:

I’ve had that happen to me a number of times. I would get it a lot of I sleep in the car or the couch. It’s some scary stuff. There have been times where I crawl for help, but no one hears me.

What I’ve learned to do is to just breathe and count. I’ll get out of it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s only happened to me once in my life. The Devil JUST BUSTED INTO MY ROOM and put his hand on my right shoulder. I tried to move, but couldn’t. My whole body was paralyzed. When I woke up my right shoulder hurt like a bitch.

I guess he got lost on his way to Georgia

its scary the first couple of times. but after that its nothing. you just have to stay calm and not panic. if you panic it makes it worse. also dont fall asleep on your back. thats usually what causes sleep paralysis.

Pretend you are getting kidnapped by aliens, and they are moments away from probing you.That will make it interesting at least.

lol had a dream today, my right arm was stuck when I woke up I realized I had rolled myself up in my duvet somehow :rofl:

Ah…good ole sleep paralysis. Yup. Ahhhhhhh. Mmmmmhm. Wellllllllllllllllllllllll.
I can’t go there considering that I’ve had worse things happen. I reeeeeeeally want to go there but SRK doesn’t have a supra-natural phenomena forum so…
it ain’t gonna work.

I’ve had it happen to me a few times. Usually the dream involves something where I need to get up and start moving, but I realize I’m stuck, then I “wake up” and have sleep paralysis.

I’m pretty sure the what the OP was trying to say was not that he had sleep paralysis, but that he had a dream that he was having sleep paralysis, hence the inception.

Yep, fuck sleep paralysis.

There prolly a lot of dudes out there who’d love Morrigan or any succubus for that matter to sit on their chest making them feel like they can’t move, but as soon as that shit actually happens to you it’s like DO NOT WANT

WTF about some succubus on my chest?

I just woke from a dream where I was spittin game at this girl I went to HS with, got her number and had her calling me over for the boom boom and then BOOM! My life became SRK and suddenly ElderGod was trying to warn me that the girl didn’t give me her number, but some ole nasty SRK dude. I was like WTF I talked to her!

Weird. I don’t even converse with ElderGod very much on here. Better than sleep paralysis though. :tup:

Sleep paralysis is probably a good explanation for a whole lot of “supernatural” things.

It almost sounds like a lucid dream you can’t control.

Happen to me a year or two ago.

I took two mean Bong hits an wasn’t expecting to fall asleep like 5 to 10 minutes right after. Woke up like 20 minutes in paralysis an was tripping balls.

My bro was in the room and didn’t notice. My eyes were open and I was still pretty damn high; panicking and couldn’t move while laying down sideways an just gazing at the lights flashing from the TV when he was playing Borderlands. Able to move like after 10 seconds though and joined him in some co-op.

sounds more like the beginnings of Astral Projection to me.

The last time I had sp was during a dream where I was going down a dark passageway in some temple. Then I felt a dark presence surrounding me and a voice said" we don’t like you." The I felt someones hands around my neck choking me. I woke up halfway and was still choking. When I was able to wake up I still felt a tight grip around my neck.
In reality its not funny when it happens to you. Then you can’t go back to sleep and have to do a double at work.

soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf-soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf-soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf-soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf- soulf-

Oh yeah, I had that once on the train. I had had almost no sleep the night before. Usually I don’t sleep very well during the day, but I was so tired, I fell asleep, sitting up in my chair.
I was woken up by the voice of the conductor, asking me for my ticket. I could only open my eyes to little slits and I couldn’t talk. He kept fucking asking me for my ticket, and I was just like: "Motherfucker, I can’t lift my head, gimme a push or something!"
My spine was all bent weirdly because of my sleeping position and I was afraid I’d pinched a nerve or something. Took me every once of my strength to finally lift my damn head up out of the chair.

So how did you know you were dreaming and not having actual sleep paralysis? Kinda seems like you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

:coffee: I’m guessing they woke up.