I like SF3 2nd impact soundtrack better than 3rd strikes

I just played SF3 Double Impact and got in on some 2I action.

I forgot just how much I use to love the soundtrack to that game. I prefer the more laid back Jazzy tunes compared to the higher octane 3s soundtrack.

Am I the only one out there that prefers 2Is soundtrack over 3rd strike?

nope nor the stages for that matter either. I think the intro was prolly better to.

I liked 2nd impact sountrack better too.

I liked 2nd impact better than 3s too(dont bother explaining why 3s is better…I will never play that garbage)

what the fuck does this have to do with fighting game discussion

Everything was alot more unique and original in 2i, like the backgrounds, music, character art, and endings.

just pretend sf3 never happened,
fucking pos

yeah great music, composed by a bunch of deaf people

I will celebrate the day you die.

I prefer the SF3: NC and SF3: 2I soundtracks (they’re similar) to the 3S ones. It’s not a big deal, but I prefer the jazzy stuff to 3S’s more electronic-oriented music.

so do i, 3s is trash compared to 2i

NG and 2I definately had the better soundtracks. Alex’s jazzy newyork is just too good.

Sean is top tier <3

I some how like 2nd impact sound too. The only stage them i like for 3rd is Hugo and Urien.

2I sounds and looks way better than 3S.

I always wondered why they didn’t add the NG/2I backgrounds to the home versions of 3S as unlockables or something.

To be honest, I don’t really remember any of the NG/2I stuff that well, so I’ll have to go check it out.

Well you know what, I like rough sex better than virgin sex.

I see what you did there.

but Dan is God tier compared to Sean! :rofl:

I liked the way certain characters would jump on screen or fly in on skateboards. Instead of the usual just appear standing there routine.

Hope you will Youtube it.

Celebrating the death of someone who insulted your game’s music is the least you can do :cool:

I also like 2i backgrounds and musics better. But then again, this might have something to do with the fact that we’ve been seeing and earing too much 3s.

Yeah and I heart the SF2 CE music it makes my sex fall out, it’s prolly the best FG music ever imho

It needs to be remixed a little bit and used in SF4 when it comes out.