i need a new avatar.


#1

i’d like something dedicated to breasts. nothing showing nudity of course, but something eye-catching. like a avatar sliping through breast shots of anime/video game characters. something flashy would be nice. like 99% of the avatar will feature breast, while the other 1% will flash my user name. thanks in advance to whoever takes the job.


#2

aww come on!! some one take the job, please!!


#3

will no one ease my pain??