I Need an A to Z Tier List

Ok,for my first post I would like someone to post or tell me where I could find a complete tier list for almost any fighting game,Also If you guys have any will you post or could you give me a website to some.

I came in here thinking you wanted a tier list of letters

Top tier: B

shit tier: A, C-Z

no no no man, G is god tier
E,A & M are topt
then in mortal tier everyhing else

God-Tier: G, K, D
Top-Tier: B, S, Q
Mid-Tier: everything else
Shit-Tier: X, R, U

Q is low tier. Got mostly 6:4 and 7:3 matchups, and that’s despite being a secret boss.

Q is low tier unless he is paired with K-U-R-O-D or A.

Q is low tier unless he is paired with K-U-R-O-D or A.

Y can go from having 8-2 match ups to 5-5 depending on if it’s in vowel stance or not.

I would like you to use the search function to look for yourself instead of being a lazy fuck.

Kuroda can rock that Q pretty well though, so I slid it in top just for performance power.

I has a bad matchup with E except after the C assist

I’m feeling nice today so go here.

http://shoryuken.com/f2/tiers-s*****-fighting-games-125327/

:rofl:

A would be Alexander the Great, he conquered much shit.
Z would be The Zodiac Killer, he showed up for a bit then just lurked around talking shit.

Only reason you guys are ranking B so high is because it looks like boobs and/or beaver teeth.
A, now there’s a cool looking and frequently used letter. Constantly taking first place in respected words like “alphabet”, “arakune” and “antagonist”.

S, Z and C are the shotos and basically palette swaps.

Shoutouts to EU release only characters like Å, Ü, þ, Ø. Too bad they’re banned for not being in the arcade version.

S-Tier: a, i; letters AND WORDS (broken)

also s can go in there, for obvious reasons.

Your forgetting æ, µ, ÿ, Ö, ?, and ? also.

M is really good in mirror matches, but only when it’s in uppercase mode.

All the consonants can compete if they pick vowel assists.

This video is totally related to this topic.

[media=youtube]sYsWqzptsD8[/media]

Storywise. I don’t get K, I mean he’s supposed to be a clone of C, but not so his moves are different? And W is supposed to be his sister?