I Need An Avatar!

hey. i wanted to know if someone would be willing to make an avatar for me. all i want is a picture of golden bender from the parallel universe episode of futurama. should be easy. please help me out fellas.

My first ever avatar i’ve done for some one!

thats a nice bender avatar

Something…

thanks a lot guys. but, i kind of wanted the golden bender. if it’s not a big deal, help me out. otherwise, thanks just the same for the avs.

btw, i don’t know if any of you guys ever saw that episode. golden bender told regualar bender to “kiss his glorious golden ass!” it’s so fucking genius i want it to be my av.

I’ve seen the episode mang…i watch futurama very avidly…however…if you could supply an image…that would be much easier… i spent a while just searching for gold bender…couldn’t fin him:(

i wanted to know if you could put text on it. really simple. “kiss my glorious golden ass!”

thanks for your help.

anybody?

Is this cool?

here ya go bud…i saw that u were gettin some shity av’s…and i felt bad…so i did this one for ya:p

Yo…sorry bout that Random Super…AS of now…I’m in the hospital cuz of my health condition :frowning: I would have made the av but i just got in last friday…

Although Tetsuaka…i got beef with you mang…

Thats not cool…saying my av was shitty…how’s that? That was rude…I say take it back…

I made a cheezy avatar…because Bender is a funny character…and i thought that it brought out Bender’s essence…Take that shit back.

to everyone who helped, thanks a lot. it’s my first ave. and i saved all the others in case i feel like switching up. all of you take it easy.