I need everyone to weigh in with their opinion

Say the below image is a corporate logo, please answer these questions:  <div><br></div><div>A) What is the first thing that comes to your mind? What does it look like to you?</div><div><br></div><div>B) What do you think is the business of the corporation?</div><div><br></div><div>Try to answer the questions before you look at the other comments so your opinion will be unbiased.  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>

</div>

aaaaand fuck this shitty ass new forum  "you can use BBCode"myfuckingasshole

a) pacman<br>b) reminds me of the initech logo. generic corporation<br>

looked like a colorful sun with a blank 3-D pole going through it.<br>as for its business purpose, no idea. doesn’t really look like it represents anything business-wise tbqh. just some abstract, arbitrary, imaginary picture.<br><br>

Looks like an upside down set of headphones.  Or a colorful CD.<div><br></div><div>Production company logo?</div>

<font size=“7”>PENIS DARTS</font><br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”>a) Looks like a bullet hitting a target.</div><div class=“QuoteAuthor”>b) Could be some sort of data mining company.</div></blockquote>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/4897/pherai">pherai</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>a) pacman<br>b) reminds me of the initech logo. generic corporation<br></div>
</blockquote>

<br>What he said.

a) rotated c<div>b) beats me</div><div><br></div><div>in other words its a shitty logo unless the company starts with a C, and even then still sucks.</div>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/505/P.%20Gorath">P. Gorath</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Say the below image is a corporate logo, please answer these questions:  <div><br></div><div>A) What is the first thing that comes to your mind? What does it look like to you?</div><div><br></div><div>B) What do you think is the business of the corporation?</div><div><br></div><div>Try to answer the questions before you look at the other comments so your opinion will be unbiased.  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>

</div></div>
</blockquote>

A)  reminded me of the logo of those companies in the 70’s.<br><br>B)  no clue

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/505/P.%20Gorath">P. Gorath</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Say the below image is a corporate logo, please answer these questions:  <div><br></div><div>A) What is the first thing that comes to your mind? What does it look like to you?</div><div><br></div><div>B) What do you think is the business of the corporation?</div><div><br></div><div>Try to answer the questions before you look at the other comments so your opinion will be unbiased.  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>

</div></div>
</blockquote>

<div>I didn’t look at the comments, so here are my answers:</div><div><br></div>A) A vinyl record on a turntable: the white part is a really big…needle aiming thing…<div><br></div><div>B) Something with music: consumer sales, record label, production, something like that. With the 70’s style of the logo, trying to portray either a look of experience, old-fashioned values, an appreciation of the “purity” of pre-digital audio, or a combination of the 3.</div>

<div class=“QuoteText”>Say the below image is a corporate logo, please answer these questions:  <div><br></div><div>A) What is the first thing that comes to your mind? What does it look like to you?</div><div><br></div><div>B) What do you think is the business of the corporation?</div><div><br></div><div>Try to answer the questions before you look at the other comments so your opinion will be unbiased.  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>

</div></div>
</blockquote>

Pacman<br><br>Drilling company or phone/internet/cable service company<br>

An erect penis entering a hole no homo<br><br>Probably some kind of drilling company or internet company.<br><br>If it’s a drilling company, this companies tagline would complete it perfectly<br><br>http://www.diamond-technique.co.uk/<br><br>“Your hole is our goal”<br>

An erect penis entering a hole no homo<br><br>Probably some kind of drilling company or internet company.<br><br>If it’s a drilling company, this companies tagline would complete it perfectly<br><br>http://www.diamond-technique.co.uk/<br><br>“Your hole is our goal”<br>

Not showing up for me on mobile.

I have no idea what it is about. <br>

A record made out of candy.<br>Maybe some kind of roller blade company. <br>

I’m not trolling, I promise but:<div><br></div><div>A) I thought of busting nuts inside a girl.</div><div><br></div><div>B) The logo makes me think of Comcast.</div>

A.  Looks like a finger going into someone’s eye<br>B.  I would think this company sells contacts<br>

Glow in the Dark Penis Darts?<br>