"I seek opponents stronger than myself." The Sakura AE/2012 Video Match-up Thread

sakura

Fair enough… also did a bit of research…
Guile flash kick seems to get beaten/trade with Ryu, Dan, Seth and Sakura’s j.HK…
Also at The Breaker, Seth’s j.HK is as wide as the moon, starts up in 6 frames, is active for 8 and can cross up.
What the actual fuck is that?..

EX Flash Kick is his real reversal. Regular Flash Kicks trade often.

yeah he played super turtley then, now his footsies are so good that he doesnt rely on turtling- more spacing and read-based now. And Javed - search Youtube and look up the entire SBO 2012 SSF4 AE team pools, Juso plays @ about 1 hour in.

Important question that I think we should all know, does anyone know who has unblockables on Sakura? I’m looking at you Skatan and Deebs lol

You guys know ur Sakura’s lol…

I know I am late but my top 2 Sakura’s to watch are 1 Uryo and 2 don’t tell him I told you guys this but DBJ

DBJ is a funny guy to watch because he always goes for at least 1 unnecessary long damaging combo xD
Also he posts in this forum and will probably see that ^

[media=youtube]vQeSEWHVFNU[/media]

[media=youtube]GOPbzDvBSvM[/media]

[media=youtube]ey60iaxY-Ps[/media]

Wow really dude… you’re really going to disrespect me like that. :confused:

I do AT LEAST 3 unnecessarily long damaging combos. :confused:

And as far as Sakura’s I actually like watching, I pretty much enjoy watching Humanbomb (for a very specific reason). I’ve gained more respect for Uryo since watching him play Daigo in the recent Topanga Cup, so I’ll put him there too. I think everyone else is kinda meh with the exception of best sak Kazuasobi!!!

I’m sorry sir, please forgive me :pray:
HumanBomb is also my favourite to watch but I swear he plays 100x better in money matches than he does in majors…
He beat Infiltration convincingly in 2 ft5’s but in majors he’s dropping combos, doing way more random ex tatsus and messing up setups…

very solid Sakura’s I came across

[media=youtube]Jjps5dr9ntQ[/media]

[media=youtube]dqRIS7EBbmo[/media]

URYO! :lovin:

[media=youtube]f-bMUN_52qw[/media]

URYO NOT USING SAKURA D:

This Chuchu kid knows how to fight them shotos. This is the first time I’ve seen the Akuma unblockable used in a high level match. Maybe the first time Infiltration has seen it too? Also, I’ve never seen that dp OS to beat the raging demon out of the corner. I wonder if that’s part of a more complicated OS, or if he just read demon and chose dp.
And iirc, he did really well vs Breno at the 25th tourney too.

That wasn’t an option select. Most likely, he’s option selecting jump back in case of a teleport. He just does mp shouken after the the demon animation.

Two things to note here… Infiltration does badly against new players (e.g. K Brad) and I think he either lacks Sakura MU experience or just does bad against good Sakuras because both times him and HumanBomb have played sets HumanBomb won both.

Yeah, its one of the few times I’ve seen him lose.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Javed Patel”>Two things to note here… Infiltration does badly against new players (e.g. K Brad) and I think he either lacks Sakura MU experience or just does bad against good Sakuras because both times him and HumanBomb have played sets HumanBomb won both.</blockquote>

Infiltration also lost to Cnb.ChuChu’s Sakura at Brazil’s Revox recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOWZx9yt9II<br><br>Daigo (ryu) vs Gannoon (sakura)<br>