I want to say thanks to the board for helping me improve!

I only joined this board a short time ago but I feel like I’ve learnt so much already!

I play SFIV with Sakura and today I was able to effectively use bnb combos in the G2 tournaments and if I keep it up I’m sure these combos will become part of my muscle memory. Just a couple of days ago I was convinced I wouldn’t be able to pull this stuff off in the heat of battle. I was even able to pull off shenanigans a couple of times which is pretty satisfying.

No longer does fighting against Blanka completely frustrate me. I played against a Blanka today and completely had his number, just from learning a couple of simple tricks on how to defend against his ball roll attack.

I’ve still got a ways to go, though. Many G2 opponents are tough.

Just remember that the truly educated never cease to learn.

[media=youtube]wl7BY5y7vP4"[/media]

Haha this board is pretty good when the anguish of the rest of SRK doesn’t penetrate in.

Oh man, I think I spoke too soon - getting my ass handed to me by nearly every G2 opponent I face as we speak.

I felt good earlier 'cause I was able to get in a few of the bnb combos. But a lot of the time I’m missing the links. Often my timing is way off, I can’t link the cr.hp to ex tatsu, etc.

If only I could hit this stuff 100% of the time instead of just 2 out of 10 times I’d win a lot more matches.

I’m taking at least 40% credit for the improvement. At least.

Also, [media=youtube]-Qae_TUTeGo"[/media]

I try.

your welcome

[media=youtube]hqOBR_Xbw2I"[/media]