Sorry for making a new thread, but I kind of needed a place to keep track of my progress, and the discussion thread is too much a sea of discussion.
What is the Ibuki Caculator?
Ibuki Calculator is a Java applet that calculates a combo’s damage, stun, and meter gain. It does not have the ability to check for the validity of a combo (such as spacing, links, cancels, etc.).
Ibuki Calculator v0.1
- Meter gain values should now be accurate, and not just simply copy the stun values.
- Scaling has been implemented.
- Fixed bug: spending EX meter no longer counts during scaling.
- Fixed bug: FA and ultras now correctly scale (count as two moves).
Ibuki Calculator v0.2
- Fixed target combos.
- Figure out how to get all possibilities of tsumuji.
- Figure out a way to get part of a move’s damage/stun/scaling when it is cancelled (eg: b+MP xx cd).
- Maybe add “xx” and “,” feature to denote cancels and links.
- Maybe add a “remove” button to remove the previous move.
*If someone can get info on all the tsumuji possibilities, that’d be cool.