Idea about learning matchups better

akuma

In the FAQ, wouldn’t it be helpful to add what other characters have posted in their matchups thread about Akuma along with what we put? I’m sure some would be redundant, but they could show us what a lot of people are looking at on how to beat Akuma. What do you think?

In this thread, wouldn’t it be helpful to add my ideas posted in the already created thread about Akuma along with what we put? I’m sure some would be redundant, but they could show us what a lot of people are looking at on how to beat Akuma. What do you think?

Swing and a miss bro.

I meant, in the Cammy section, they have the Akuma matchup written. We could copy and paste that to put what a lot of Cammys are using against Akuma. Your post didn’t make sense.

I get what you mean. What balrogs, guiles, ryus, etc do during an akuma matchup.

i.e. wait for red fireball, easily punishable; bait ultra; wait for st.HK to srk

I just browser thru other forums directly

FPS, he just meant you should’ve added it to the matchup thread - no point having 10 threads about the same thing.

Alright, was just saying it could possibly be more helpful for some people who just look at the matchup and not browse other characters.

Just an idea I guess.

West, i’ve never figured out what your av means. is it like that guy asking how can he handslap, or just how can this guy handslap?

[media=youtube]Jat7Z24ZUQs&videos=Bd0Yw2Z9bHw[/media]

The pictures are from the Mike Ross come back, I believe.

I think that would be a very good idea to make a match up thread like that.

I just watched it 4 times in a row. Wowolol