If one character could be killed

ok if one character could be taken out the series who would it be
How would they be killed?
would they be killed by another character?
or fall on some bullets?

You nicked that from Go-Gaia LOL.

SPOILERS

Well I prefer for Udon to keep with the material so I’m happy with just Charlie being dead for now, I was pleased that in a way they used the SFA2 ending, sort of, in that ending he is shot be a plane & falls down a cliff, in the comics he was shot but survived & then later made himself fall down the cliff LOL.
Anway yeah I was happy enough with just that except of course Bison has to go sometimes.

Are you sure I STOLE it

Mwahahahahahaha

you have probably guessed by now what im talkin about

Well, doesn’t appear in SF 3 series, so he must be dead. Did he die because his body was not strong enough to maintain pyscho power?

Well, Bison doesn’t appear in SF 3 series, so he must be dead. Did he die because his body was not strong enough to maintain pyscho power?

uhhh… ok this is a fantasy thread you can make people die you know

its who you want to die(and how)

ok for some reason i replied after artayes and it apeared above
sano

i think sumtings gon wrong with shoryuken forum

and now its sayin i cant post till 240 seconds

Lee - It’s conjectured he was killed by the Chinese Mafia for loosing the SF1 Tourney.

Gen - Dies of Luekemia

Vega(Dictator) - Gets killed by Gouki

Rose - Um… Her off screen death is too complex for me to go into here, maybe Vega can just kill her off so Chun-Li can become the strongest woman in the world?

Guy - ? Maybe he can just mysteriously dissapear like he does in the game so Maki can look for him?

Belger - If they touch on Final Fight at all he should fall out of a window and die. NO ZOMBIE BELGER FROM FINAL FIGHT REVENGE!

CHARLIE,ROSE,GEN AND BISON
those are the only ones that I can think of that die.