If you could pick one person in all of history famous or not

Who out of all of them would u shag?

I am thinking I would slide the salami into Mary Magdalene cause you know old Hey-Suess wasn’t hitting it right. Then again I really don’t know if she was hot or not.

What about chu guys?

Ada Lovelace, the original cutie (hopefully, anyway) geek girl. :tup:

Only one? Damn…either Catherine the Great (rumoured to be a sex beast who died trying to fuck a horse) or more likely I would lay some serious pipe for the lovely Betty Page

have fun getting close to people that have never bathed or brushed their teeth their entire lives. i’m fucking the first passable female robot. HISTORY THAT HASN’T HAPPENED YET? SHAFT IS AHEAD OF THE CURVE

AS USUAL.

Shaft…you sir, are a genius.

as 4 me…jesus…coz i wanna learn dat trick 2 how to walk on water.
then i’m one step closer to truly cosplayin’ Naruto ninjas!

I’m with you on that

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50273_148380708209_2684576_n.jpg

Saint Joan of Ark. Hands down.

zooey deschanel

Leonardo Da Vinci

Socrates.

i mean, shit- back in the 1920’s and 30’s you were a hot bitch if you had all of your teeth. THEY DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT OR CLEAN. JUST IF YOU HAD THEM (there’s a reason why bitches weren’t smiling in all those old ass pictures); and dudes are trying to knock down skanks BEFORE THAT? are you shitting me? you think Joan of Ark is gonna look like Leelee Sobieski IRL? not only was that bitch French, she’s wearing the same armor for MONTHS. they didn’t have tampons back then, bruh. all of those pubes matted with menstrual blood? you might as well fuck spaghetti. that’s what it’s going to look and smell like anyway.

also just think of how fucking ugly we are going to look in pictures compared to our future lineage. hos from 2100 will look better than our hos and will let you hit it faster. i guarantee it.

People in the future will be made out of 100% recycled plastics. Not that that would be different for most of you guys.

Surrogates

But yeah, I’d have to go with Audrey Hepburn or one of those famous actresses from the early 1900s.

my boss (female ofc)

1950: Grace Kelly

Monalisa

Sent from my evo 3d using Tapatalk

Mao ZeDong…i would go on a long march with that dude for sure.

Man I should have picked Elizabeth Bathory.

Cleopatra or Audrey Hepburn

I thought that everyone knew Mary Magdalene was a guy o_O

I agree with Hepburn!!