I'll never play a fighter again

[media=youtube]Qklvhq54X10[/media]

After seeing that shit, I officially quit the fighter scene, and life itself. I can’t unsee this shit. GG.

dives out of a window

Also please don’t post in this forum again. And DIAF

good lord stop making threads…

Mugen and Fighting games are two different things.

Do I really need to say it?

I understand about the FGT’s because of this post

kingjeezus is either sfismahjawn or a friend of his.

[media=youtube]uujASDeIEM8&feature=related[/media]

this actually turned me off 2D fighters for 6 months back in the 90s.

Man you asshole why did you create this thread!? Also I agree mugen and fighters are much different!

…________
…,.-’"…~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................\, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
,-%…\ ...................................,<|,-&``…`

Obvious troll, but stop making threads.

Christ man.

Close match.

Test footage of the next character for super street fighter 4 turbo

was just about to say that.

I think we can all agree he’s a better character than Hakan, though.

Man, the quality of trolls in this place has gone down as of late.