Improvements or changes you would like to see in SFV

Kinda sounds like every SF I have played with a strong tool(s)…

Thats exactly it. If you cant stop it, then they shouldnt stop doing it.
@NCK_Feroce

What character do you use in this matchup? Whats your cfn?

Before Zeku I was on Karin, but that MU wasn’t a problem for me. Karin could punish Necalli st.HK easily with her V-Skill out of Necalli range.
The CC spam in neutral becomes a general issue, not mine. Isn’t casual how this thing was discussed even in other sites. Whatever, we’ll see what happens in a week.

@Dime my cfn is the same as my nickname.

Anyone knows if there’s PS4 pro support? I really hope there is.

Almost certainly not.

I have a ps4 pro though, I can tell you boost mode on the ps4 pro cuts down loading screens by a decent amount but that’s the best you gonna get.

Get rid of one-frame links. Most fighting games utilize negative edge, where proper input counts, even if it’s early. I find one-frame combos to be alienating.

There aren’t many true 1 frame links in sf5. The input buffer is held for 3-5 frames so even if your input is 5 frames early you still get the combo. 1 frame links in this game are easy peasy unless it’s a charge partition link or a walking link, which there aren’t that many of at all and most aren’t really needed.

Yeah you’re misunderstanding the 1f links, they’re not present in basically any standard combo

The only 1f links use microsteps forward and nobody uses them.

-remove quickrise. when you knock someone down; the reward is you push them in the corner. seeing the same shit into the same oki over and over was stale in 2016, and it’s a zombie in 2018.
-remove CC on throw techs, it’s better to just take the throw most of the time, esp. with “throw-loops removed”.
-remove CC on sweep, the reward for a sweep either a conscious decision to take the oki or be pushed into the corner, just like in 3s

-c.grabs are hilariously useless unless it hits halfway across the screen into 50/50 oki over and over (gief), give them a tangible reason to exist aside from just having more range than a throw

s3 isn’t bad at all, but now the CC system sticks out even more as stupid

I would prefer focus attack comeback over the cc mechanic.

I’d like Ryu to stop talking so holier than thou.

He’s a Miss Universe judge when he talks about true beauty to Vega, and he’s a cook when he’s talking about a special ingredient to Urien.

Probably it’s the translations…

-This game needs not only player-specific but also character-specific league/league points.
-Replay function has still alot of room for improvement.
-Loading Screen for training mode should be changed.
-Fight Money should be called Zenny.

I agree with you bro. I want parries!!!

I think that adv./disadv. frame data thing from training mode would be very useful when watching replays.

I hope Capcom adds Juli as a fightable character in the Street Fighter Alpha arcade ladder.

Notice in training mode, there’s

• Record on guard action
  • Record wake up action

They should include

• Record on Hit action

That and reduce input lag, too many fireballs become unblockable at closer ranges.
Forget about reacting with buttons, even if we could block instantly, the game and certain Zangief match-ups would become more manageable. This would be fair, considering, blocking incurs a grey life penalty.

So please bring back those INSTO-BLOCK-AMATIC products please!!!

The fight money obtained through weekly missions are still half of what they use to be. I thought Capcom reverted back to the norma amount received from completing missions.

Let’s get an option to choose between the menu themes - first SFV, the Arcade Edition, etc… :frowning:

I much prefer the previous UI. Same with the music, like old UI but new music, or vice versa… :+1:

Would love to be able to assign custom BGM to any stage. I love a few stages, but music from other stages or characters. Like Custom Character BGM, allow us to custom select BGM for each stage as well. thank you!

Some of the character themes from BGM Packs 1 and 2 are pretty bad ass and would love to assign them to my favorite stages.