Injustice: Gods Among Us; New Game by NetherRealm Studios

You don’t have to lie son.

Hahahahaha!

Can’t beat $1.50 for a bottle of gin/rum/vodka/tequile/etc. Seriously, there’s a reason we’re known as a nation of alcoholics.

But Ed Boon debunked it (at least the Sub-Zero part), so it obviously isn’t true.

Ed Boon is the original troll, I wouldn’t listen to anything he says, dude makes Ono blush. I always keep an open mind when it comes to his shenanigans.

DLC character discussion thread. Use it.

2 Joker skin in the same DLC pack : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=545859972133289&set=a.390552734330681.95824.364971353555486&type=1&theater

Nope, three Joker skins. Perfect!

You know it is actually no that bad of an idea for every character to get their separate skin packs, that way every one can just get the skins of the characters they want/use, without potentially wasting money on skins for characters you will never use .

how cool would it be if the red helmet fell off after the first health bar is drained?

Sweet. Now people get the Red Hood they’ve always wanted in Injustice.

Damn these bastards! This is gonna cost me a LOT of money in the end…

Hell… I’ve already bought the game twice!

Sigh… Oh well… Those Joker costumes are the best skins they’ve come out with for this game so far… so I’m definitely all over it. Now I’ve got to somehow improve my Joker game. We all do! He’s the only reason I bought the damned game in the first place. (Well… him and Harley of course…)

Joshkaz and I stated that Batman and Superman alone could have a dozen skin packs, so I am cool with it. I will pick this up even if my Joker is low-tier currently simply for Fedora Joker. Beach Bum isn’t that interesting, but Red Hood OG is fine.

Also what is the point of a general Injustice area chat if complaining will just open up separate threads all the time? Pretty much every thread but this and the Hate Mail area is dead already, might not want to take topics away from the table.

I could use some help.in the Injustice stream chat thread.

Thought of all threads that one would have more discussion.

Maybe I need to add more stream links? Heard the Battle circuit and the Break been supporting IGAU so maybe I’ll start there and keep adding as many as people are supporting it.

That’s because everyone else just uses the UMvC3 stream chat thread.

Problem with that is I almost never see anyone discussing anything but UMvC3 there. If any other game shows up the thread just dies.

Plus there are many who are still ignorant about alot of things in Injustice there.

I shouldn’t have to facepalm and explain game fundalmentals to.people who have no interest in the game just to discuss tourney matches for IGAU.

Hell there’s alot of people ignorant about alot of things in UMVC3 posting there.

I don’t know where else to put this, but it made me laugh.

You guys see this tier list Reo and Brady agreed upon? Looks pretty accurate to me. Except I don’t think Deathstroke is A tier at all. Then again I think all my Mains body him.

Funny how my Mains that nobody plays besides me are considered top tier among the best.

Updated tier list (05/14/2013).

S+ - Cyborg 
S - Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Killer Frost, Superman

A+ -Doomsday, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Raven, Solomon Grundy, Wonder Woman 
A- Catwoman, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, Sinestro, The Flash

B - Ares, Lex Luthor, Shazam, Joker 
C - Bane, Lobo

Been trying to keep Cyborg a secret but I guess the secrets out lol.

Here’s a link,