Injustice: Gods Among Us; New Game by NetherRealm Studios

with the pc version, people will just come up with stupid costumes for everyone, and i think wonder woman looks better in injustice that she did in mk vs dcu, even with her man-face and barrel boobs. the early models, such as the one on the cover of the game, show her having the same look. zatanna looks pretty weird on the cover of the ultimate edition, too.

Anyone gettin this on PS4?. I will need to grind it out once I get my PS4 and my copy of Injustice… Not with superman. Fuck Superman.

zatanna’s naked MB puppet master isn’t clashable anymore! it looks like it builds less meter on hit, though.

EDIT: MB puppet master, f3, b3 = 22% unclashable & 29% if you MB those too. kewl.
MB linking rings are now unclashable, can’t remember if they were clashable before or not.

P.S.S. harley gets screwed yet again. if you press any button between her super landing and her being able to move, her followup attack will magically whiff. i also read there was a bug where her b3 was clashable, but it was hotfixed.

God Harley just gets screwed by every patch. NEXT SKIN PACK HYPE

heh. good thing i learned harley early on instead of waiting until now. i really wish it was an enormous skin pack, like all the characters who only have two or one can get more.

Shame it’s just arrow skin

ohh la la, found a third followup to zatanna’s vortex! she can do

B23 - overhead
B1U3 - low
or
forward jump 1 for a crossup. air 2 and 3 work too, but i think air 1 is best. need to play around with it more. am i the only one here using zatanna…?

and yes, i heard. the green arrow skin that was available back in like august -_-. there was a lobby on psn named something like “NoNewSkins3EdBoonLies” hahaha.

I still play her but not too much since none of the locals I go to have Zatanna for some reason .-.

omg, your avatar xD

and lookie what i found. i couldn’t believe what i was reading the first time i saw it.

haha was that necessary? asking why raven looks like a plastic surgery gone wrong victim is a serious question.

Image didn’t come out unfortunately so I don’t know what to laugh at/

Anyways I feel bad for Harley still but I’ve gotten over it, it’s still a bunch of bs that it was stealth nerfs.

stupid picture keeps going out.

http://www.mkservertrash.com/profiles.php

scroll down a tad.

I am laughing more at the whole Chyna thing , If anyone remembers near the end of her run with WWE where she was with Gurrero then women’s champion she wasn’t bad looking at all .

well anyways , maybe the messed up WW a bit but with Raven i am 100% sure it was by design . The thing i am seroiusly wondering right now is why did they buff MMH’s teleport . I played with a GA vs a MMH that just abused the living crap out of the teleport , having to MB B3 every time to punish him really messes up GA .

haha yeah that part was funny, too. could you imagine my horror when i found out she made a sex tape ironically called “a night in chyna”?

and yes! i was just about to mention that. i originally thought i just didn’t have enough knowledge/experience in the manhunter matchup, but apparently he’s godly. some mmh players are nice and use the teleport sparringly, but others, like the guy i fought yesterday, do it nonstop. i tried to MB B3 it once, but i ended up pushblocking the regular one ;__;

if he tries that hard knockdown into teleport crossup, zatanna can wakeup teleport behind him and punish, but it’s weird for her to punish it effectively because he’s considered airborne. i know when he’s going to use it, i can feel when he’s going to use it, but there’s nothing i can do about it. he can also block, psionic push, or backdash to safety, and now, the overhead one now hits airborne opponents. is it the most dominant move in the game?

haha yeah that part was funny, too. could you imagine my horror when i found out she made a sex tape ironically called “a night in chyna”?

and yes! i was just about to mention that. i originally thought i just didn’t have enough knowledge/experience in the manhunter matchup, but apparently he’s godly. some mmh players are nice and use the teleport sparringly, but others, like the guy i fought yesterday, do it nonstop. i tried to MB B3 it once, but i ended up pushblocking the regular one ;__;

if he tries that hard knockdown into teleport crossup, zatanna can wakeup teleport behind him and punish, but it’s weird for her to punish it effectively because he’s considered airborne. i know when he’s going to use it, i can feel when he’s going to use it, but there’s nothing i can do about it. he can also block, psionic push, or backdash to safety, and now, the overhead one now hits airborne opponents. is it the most dominant move in the game?

There is a thread going on TYM about opinions on the best 3 rushdown and the best 3 zoners in the game . Personally i it like this.
top 3 rushdown :
1-Doomsday .
2-Flash .
3-staff stance Nightwing (Nightwing in general is very underrated and underused in this game ).

top 3 zoning :
1- Cyborg .
2- Superman .
3- Raven .

I think rushdown list is perfect. Superman shouldn’t be on that zoning list imo.

raven has space control in her trait, but you can just block and dash after anything she does. it’s even less effective against characters with abnormally quick dashes. nightwing’s staff spam is probably better than raven’s.

as for rushdown, definitely flash, can’t really tell with nightwing because people online only use a few of his moves, and armored bane rushing at you is pretty scary.

image of the week