Interest Check- button layouts for Painted cases

Hey srk :smile:

I’m gonna be doing a run of painted sanwa cases before SSFIV drops and wanted to know what button layout the community preferred most. My general idea was to go with the 6 button Astro City layout but I wanted to hear which layout you guys would most like to see in a case.

ASTRO CITY FOR LIFE! VEWLIX CAN GO SUCK IT AND AMERICAN LAYOUTS ARE FOR MANLY AMERICAN PARTS ONLY! :arazz:

In all seriousness, I do think the Astro City layout is the best one to put on especially if you’re only planning on putting 6 buttons on the top panel. The curve is just really nice if you ask me. If you’re gonna go partially ergonomic with something like the Vewlix, you might as well go all the way and make it totally ergonomic if you ask me.

8 button viewlex astro cool for 6 button

trying to message souji5. your pm’s are full.

I like both but if you look at how many TE sticks there are out there, clearly Viewlix is as strong if not stronger than Astro. Also Viewlix can accommodate users who like their straight button layout as well. If you had to pick one I’d say Viewlix. I would do 40/60 if its permitted.

i started playing fighters on astro cabs but i ended up liking the 8 button viewlix setup a bit more, so viewlix for me.

Astro city son! Vewlix are for asians!