Interest Check WTS: Astro City panel bezel only

Just curious, I may be able to grab an astro city bezel just LIKE the one pictured but not actually pictured…it would be the bezel only and no control panel. I think there were a few members on here that made an hss-0130 type controller out of it after adding the panel and controls, It will be painted and ready to go. pm me with offers

http://img230.imagevenue.com/loc115/th_57137_DSC05532_122_115lo.JPG

How many can you get?
Will it come with the glass for Move List?
And will also the Coin Slot and Insert Coin Sticker?

Trading Outlet Rules say that when selling, you have to put a price.

I don’t know what an Interest Check is.
Does it mean you will only sell if you see that people are willing to pay high?

Sega Blast City would be cool.
Since there is an actual bottom that can be taken off of the Cabinet.

All the same questions as jdm.

im interested too.

i am quite intrigued by this.

How many can you get? 1

Will it come with the glass for Move List? yes

And will also the Coin Slot and Insert Coin Sticker? yes

Trading Outlet Rules say that when selling, you have to put a price. its an interest check I’m not sure I want to sell it, people do it all the time make an offer via pm

I don’t know what an Interest Check is. see above answer

Does it mean you will only sell if you see that people are willing to pay high? looking to see what it is worth

Sega Blast City would be cool.
Since there is an actual bottom that can be taken off of the Cabinet. astro is the same as blast…blast has that extra bottom piece but the top is identical…a bottom can easily be made :wink:

hope that answers any questions

I’d love one, but you need to tell me the price please. :lol:

I agree with these guys^^^ How much?

Thank you for the answers.

So like, where is the price?
Really, you can’t ask for offers without giving a price first.

LOL just like the majority of the people here i’ve been drawn in (like a moth to the flame) and have also become quite interested rofl but like jdm said ^… u gotta put a price tag on it… heres the rule (which i copied from the T.O. forum rules thread):

…its only fair imho…

hmm, I didn’t think it was that big of a deal, I just figured, if someone was interested in it, they could simply make an offer…in any case, I don’t want to be reprimanded or anything for this so I suppose I will take it down until I decide on a firm price and if I definately want to sell it. anyone who sent a pm, I’ll keep you on file. If anyone is interested in the meantime, just send me a pm and I’ll let you all know when I put it up. I didn’t realize so many people would want one of these, and to make it fair, I’ll just send an e-mail notification or something to let you know when it is officially for sale. I didn’t mean any harm by it.