Interworks Unlimited Inc. Earthquake Arcade Stick

Just found this curious ambidextrous cheat-card holding peripheral whilst browsing through Amazon’s fine selection of PS3 accessories;

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YLC-FOD3L.SL500.jpg

Earthquake Arcade Stick : PC & Video Games

Zoom-in;
Amazon.com: Earthquake Arcade Stick

Guts; [reserved] Wireless Paewang PCB??

Platform: PLAYSTATION 3
Media: Accessory
Edition: Standard
Operating System: PlayStation 3
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.5
Dimensions (in): 7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6

Model: 00312
UPC: 896557003126
EAN: 0896557003126
ASIN: B003UF084K

Release Date: October 12, 2010 (In 85 Days)
Shipping: Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability: Not yet released

Initial Thoughts?? Idek if it’s wired or wireless. It has a rumble feature built in… so looks I’m definitely leaning towards a novelty item that’s pretty to look at. T’would make a nice throw-around to keep in the car if it’s wireless and actually responsive. I’m biased towards lightweight sticks my self >:=3) butnotfor$60usingwhatlookslikebobby-genericparts.Now$29.99yougoturselfasaleInterworksUnlimitedIncorporated.

Looks uncomfortable as hell to play on.

A new era of cheap sticks? :hitit:

8 button straight layout is just a pain. But interesting idea. I suppose it’s about the only way to make it ambidextrous, and being ambidextrous is the only way to get a lefty stick. I’d like whatever PCB allows it to switch inversion of the stick’s inputs. 6 button straight would be doable, and possible. Pays homage to the old days of Street fighter buttons. +D

maybe good for parents playin pac man or something old

ditto

Get it only for the PCB to see if you can use it for an ambidextrous custom. Other than that, it’s trash.

Looks like a terribly un-ergonomic piece of crap. Bleh!

The ambidextrous idea has already been done of by Gumm, his Vsmile works on both left and right handed players. You’re too late Interworks, you’ve been beaten to the punch :rofl:

The design…my EYES!!