Introduction

Hey guys this is Jackson from USA and I am new to this forum. As i read the previous post in this forum the best way to spread out the information . Forum has developed the knowledge of people.

Today, shoryuken Jackson Thank you for participating. Please, please enjoy our forum where all your experiences with us. We have, so you can meet the needs of customers in connection with any street fighter, thank you please send us something. Hello!

fixed incase people are confused

Google Translate makes for awesome intro thread posts. :rofl:

In order to win a battle one must know who the real enemy is. Otherwise, one is shooting in the dark and often hitting those not the least bit responsible for the mayhem. In our current battle the real enemy is Jackson. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, inasmuch as I disagree with Jackson’s accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Jackson’s speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines.

In spite of the fact that unless we work beyond the predatory plasticity of Jackson’s rejoinders, no real changes will ever occur, his statements such as “Anyone who disagrees with Jackson is a potential terrorist” indicate that we’re not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual. When people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they’re right. And Jackson is to blame. His fierce passions and fiendish cunning, combined with abnormal powers of intellect, with intense vitality, and with a persistency of purpose which the world has rarely seen, and whetted moreover by a keen thirst for blood engendered by defeat and subjection, combine to make Jackson the deadly enemy of all mankind, while his intemperate epithets contribute to inflame his wild lust of pelf, and to justify the crimes suggested by spite and superstition.

Jackson keeps saying that he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. This is exemplary of the nonsensical rhetoric and scaremongering that typifies the language of brainless thieves and other ugly prima donnas. As contentious as his protests are, I frequently wish to tell him that like fire, he is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue. For the sake of argument, let’s pretend that Jackson is not a wild snollygoster. There are various philosophical arguments that one could use to contradict that assuption, but perhaps the best involves the observation that Jackson seems to have recently added the word “floccinaucinihilipilification” to his otherwise simplistic vocabulary. I suppose he intends to use big words like that to obscure the fact that only a fool can believe that the future of the entire world rests in his hands. If that fact hurts, get over it; it’s called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that Jackson once said that he does the things he does “for the children”. Oh, please. I’m just glad I hadn’t eaten dinner right before I heard him say that. Otherwise, I’d probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that ignorance is bliss. This may be why Jackson’s intimates are generally all smiles.

Whether or not you realize this, you may be wondering why improvident, vitriolic quacks latch onto Jackson’s indiscretions. It’s because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That’s also why in a country like ours where mercantalism, militarism, and animalism run rampant, we need laws to help enforce behavior that ought to be performed out of common sense, decency, and tolerance. There’s nothing controversial about that view. It’s a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that I, for one, undoubtedly dislike Jackson. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Scummy goofballs like Jackson, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in egocentric slubberdegullions in order to convince them to create massive civil unrest.

Jackson wants to get everyone to march in lockstep with his antihumanist winged monkeys. Who does he think he is? I mean, he has planted his buddies everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance Jackson’s ability to promote pudibund ideologies such as sensationalism, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that it may seem at first that his tricks are the epitome of insensitivity. When we descend to details, however, we see that I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like Jackson use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to alter, amend, abridge, and censor the record to point the finger of responsibility at others. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one’s own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world. Jackson can’t relate what he sees to any broader principle. There; my ranting is finished.

Going on what the hell is? Confusing this place has become.