Iowa: Maize of Defeat

Gamertag is Grotsnik_MD. I play on PSN.

By get together, do you mean on PSN or physical meeting? I’m cool with both. I’ve actually got Wednesdays off work so it should be pretty easy for me to do it.

Any of you guys interested on coming up to MN on the 17th?

[media=youtube]LYlfSXHMjiU"[/media]

I wanna rematch pbjmixxa/cookinmama in GGXXAC and I’ve been practicing MB:AA too, so it will be a pleasure to have Iowa come up to play video games with us again. :slight_smile:

Somebody want’s to take on Iowan’s in Gear? Goddamnit I need to go to this.

That weekend it’ll be a battle on two fronts, I’ll be taking the south i SF2 and you take the north in GG.

I don’t know who cookinmama is, but damn, sorry Des. We already made plans to go to KC for some qualifier for a tournament none of us is considering going to.

So are we doing a there and back in one day thing? That’s fine but just wondering.

Meaning we plan on getting together on wednesdays, in real life, however real life happens from time to time including work schedules ect, and these get togethers sometimes fall through… And if that happens we try to meet online atleast, yet again, this does not always happen. That being said, we meet on a semi regular basis, and more times than not, it happens that atleast 2 or three of us are able to make it.

Both actually… we did not meet up this last wednesday since one of the peeps just got done moving that day, and it was my Birthday so I was preoccupied. I will add you on my friends list tonight on PSN.

Also, I think I might try to make the Focus Fire event in WI, there might be 2 or 3 of us going… Hope to see some of you there! Peace!

Hey, next time you guys meet, I’d like to come just so I can meet all of you. I guess, if you’re going to FF, you’ll see Murph, Curtis, and Charlie there.

That’s the plan right now.

I owe Uh is my favorite place to fart!?

Good luck at all the people going to FF. Blow it up!

I’ll be at Faustings for sure. Time to get to work on some gear practice.

I think he was referring to focus fire seeing as its this weekend.

Edit: Also just looking at the Frost Faustings thread, I doubt I’ll have any interest in going to that. Not interested in SF4 or GG and it’s looking like the 3rd game is going to be melty shit so yea.

How’d Focus Fire go? I can see that Grog decided to show the world his Third Strike skills once again.

I think it went pretty well. I placed second in both high stakes and regular ST, and even made Justin counter pick me in high stakes (though he learned my Sim during the regular tourney and didn’t need to). My team picking skills in 3S are still amazing, I got carried to winners yet again. Not sure where I placed in Vampire, there were 8 people in it total I think so me winning one and losing two would tie me at 5th? I didn’t play HDR, we decided to leave before it started due to the blizzard, we at least got our money back in it. If I entered I’m pretty confident I would’ve placed at least second. Also if you watched the stream ignore what John the commentator said, he blew what I said a bit out of proportion :tup:

Charlie’s ability to make his 3s teammates win is amazing

congrats on the successful trip and i missed the stream so what was said?

Congrats Grog.
I really need to remember that this thread exsists lol.

Thanks guys, don’t forget Murph got 2nd in Vamp and Curtis also got in the money for randoms 4.

Also just got a call from Rob, he won’t be able to drive down this weekend due to work. To be honest after this last weekend I’m not in much of a mood to drive, if someone else wants to volunteer I’ll chip in gas of course though.