Iowa: Maize of Defeat

oh yes.

I have my fingers crossed for wesker.

Wtf is up with x-23’s level 3…weird as fuck invisible counter or something

X-23? Really?? Not even Marvel fans like her…

Legit character clone. Still waiting on that antman. It might be a long wait.

Can’t make it tonight, but I could probably do future Thursdays. Could you PM me the info?

Glad to hear you got a job! :tup:

Due to some mishaps, the venue is now reserved for the date me and Blake actually planned for. So games will be going down in Ames next Thursday.

I forgot to add.

I finished building my PC recently. Are you guys on Steam? If so, send me a friend invite: Steam Community :: ID :: |ESF| Mezzo

Who’s going to be on Live tonight? Let’s fill an endless room. Cmon!

Hey guys. Good to see Iowa has a fighting game community.

Any group going to SB? If there is one, I’d like to join you. I was wanting to go to a tournament to see what it is like. I’m mainly interested in the SSFIV tourney.

Been a while, I’ve got an update for you all about doing a tourney here in Dub-Town. As far as a date, the people over at the venue are leaning towards a date in mid January. I’m fine with this but I was wondering if anyone here had a preference for a later date like sometime in the spring (April or so) like we’ve done in the past. As far as tourney fees, the guys want to do a venue fee of $10 with $5 being the fee for each game. Does this seem reasonable? I forget. Even with the tournaments I’ve been to I can’t remember what’s right or not.

Thinking about what games to run; Super 4, T6 and 3rd Strike are definites. Tell me what else you want.

Ouch. Murph, given the thoughts I’ve expressed on Xbox LIVE about Cody lately, I’m obviously a scrub. I’ll try to think before I speak.

Don’t kid yourself, everyone is a scrub when they start. EVERY-ONE. And it’s perfectly ok, as long as you learn things, you don’t have to be a great…hell even a good player. You just need to show you can actually think for 3 seconds and learn about fighting games in general, that’s all it really takes to not be a Scrub. Sadly shitloads of people don’t get past this.

Whats up, figured id stop lurking around and actually post. Im heading up to SB along with Link

Sounds good. Where’s the venue and what’s it like?

Have you guys already registered and reserved a hotel?

Yeah we registered and have a reservation at the red roof inn

Hey Tekken Tag Tournament 2: [media=youtube]hkPcSe8xViw]YouTube - [TGS 2010[/media]

Only Tekken I could play for more then an hour.

Also GG SBO top 4 up on youtube: YouTube - l4zz3’s Channel

Some pretty clutch grand finals.

GG grand finals were pretty neat.

I also watched BB grand finals, and I was shocked to see a tao win the last match against a bang.

Saw a bit of the KOFXIII semis too, and there was K’ on every single team I swear.

My Xbox just RROD’d again.

Well I just got mine back, I can 1v1 someone if they want this evening in a game of fighting street.

Grog, I thought you didn’t play on XboxLIVE? :stuck_out_tongue:

GGPO seems pretty sweet, but I am just so terrible at ST :\