iPhone version of SF4

Did you guys catch this?

That is one fucked up idea, but I will say I’m looking forward to this being a game entry at EVO.:woot:

Why wouldn’t capcom make a psp version instead???

At the end of the day, it isn’t about which system is best suited for a game, it’s about where the most money can be made.

The capability is there for them to do that, PSP is still a better system, with, you know buttons and all (show me God of War graphics on an iPhone), but the fact of the matter is that the iPhone represents a revenue opportunity that makes the PSP market look like the little leagues.

The PSP just doesn’t have the market penetration of an iPhone (that’s what she said).

I just cant see touch screens having precise controls, which are needed for games like this

it’s just to kill time

it’s not meant to be competative

oh i expect them to play it competitively at the next EVO! hahahah

Can it play online?

Just played it on my friends iPhone…it’s pretty fun. Gonna load it on my touch and try to play each other through bluetooth

I can’t play any SF without a stick, but I want to try this one out to see what the fuss is all about.

Just locally via iPhone bluetooth connection

i want a get a copy when i get an iphone

This is easily my new favorite phone game. I can’t stop playing (at work) lol. The controls are actually really good. I constantly tell people that i’m surprised I can do a knockdown, late sonic boom, jump in, 2lpx2, Super Flash Kick on a touchpad.

haha yeah i totally saw that and lmfao

Agree with this completely.

It may not be a perfect game, but it get’s me the SFIV fix I need when we are all hanging around somewhere.

Agree with this completely.

It may not be a perfect game, but it get’s me the SFIV fix I need when we are all hanging around somewhere.

The game on the phone is actually pretty cool, combos are soooo easy to do.

[media=youtube]gxRbrxnlpqg[/media]

pretty interesting. I’m just wondering how many more characters they’ll add in the future.

Feels the same as watching video on a phone: I’m not sure why I would want to play SF on my phone when I can play it on a TV. I guess it helps that I don’t play games on the go.

shits dope