Iron man playas unite

iron-man

yo wut up everyone. i was wondreing how many good iron man players r out there in so. cali all i know are julius jackson and combofiend oh yea and myself of course :evil: . im always looking for a challenge from iron man.

u need a challenge then lets handle it yo. and since u jacked shortterms avatar u prolly know em, he will tell u i aint no joke. and u say u got a good iron man but well see, so no doubt u better bring it, we can play for money too, not to sound cocky or nothing but ive proven my iron man is sick with it, how about u?

Holla back!!!

Listen to this guy, he will tear your Tin-Boy up… you can’t hang with the real Iron Men, you’re defective. Go hit up the factory and get some new parts before you mess with the best.

Phat Toi, mess him up dude.

~peace.

ahha SUPERIOR ATTACK! kick his ass seabass!

Phat is Iron Man. :smiley:

ME<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jackson/Combo/Phat<------------------------------ guy who made this thread.:cool:

Re: Re: iron man playas unite

?

fuck this guy up:mad:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Phat toi where do you play at? I’ve seen your name pop up in some tournaments but I can’t say that I know you.

well i really dont play at a perticualr spot, but most of the time i hit up HP arcade since its close to my pad and i know everyone there.

peace 1

Really, I’ve been to HP one but there was only one decent guy there to play against. When’s a good day and time to go up there? When do you go up there. I want to play against more IM users b/c there aren’t that many out there.

well the best time to hit up HP is saturday, enter our weeklys yo, real good comp, hope you can make it

peace 1

HP??? where is that? yea ,damn i havent posted here i forgot about this forum anyways yea if any1 is down for a challenge ill take em on. money or wutever. just tell me a spot and ill try to get there but i dont gotta a car so one of ya’ll will have to pick me up.

Re: Re: iron man playas unite

hey , hode up . i never said anything about beating phat toi i just posted to find people who are good with iron man. damn

Re: Re: Re: iron man playas unite

yo wut up everyone. i was wondreing how many good iron man players r out there in so. cali all i know are julius jackson and combofiend oh yea and myself of course . im always looking for a challenge from iron man.

Isn’t that what you posted? Well it sounds to me like you’re placing yourself up there with CF and JJ which is just asking for people trying to test you. Especially when you probably suck.

listen to this guy:lame: damn dumbass people who post on shit they dont even know anything about. this thread wasnt even fuckin serious. i just posted this thread fot a j/k. but u know wut u should stop sucking phat toi’s cock and paly me for some money so i can shut ure ass up. aiight

how about you play me for money!! so i can shut ur ass up.