Iron-on Patches

Anyone know of a website that specializes in them? Preferably band patches? Preferably metal bands?
It’s been long overdue since I’ve wanted to make myself one of these bad boys.

Holy shit.

You’re still here.

The last time you made an iron on patch, you lost an eye, iirc.

As I see it.

this is the only patch you need: Amazon.com: Venom - Patches - Back: Clothing

Here you go, odin.

PATCHES : Rockabilia.com : Rock, Punk, Hardcore Music Merchandise and Memorabilia

You see?

Losing that eye to attain wisdom WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!

As I see it.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

odin gave up an eye for wisdom and portent

[media=youtube]zMaSAP8gzC0[/media]

Is it too early to find Black Breath patches?

Man, just change your screenname to Clueless since it would be less embarrasing.

I wonder if it’s more embarrassing that we know that Odin nixed his eye to drink from Mirmir’s well

Yup. It’s another one of those days.
I should go tell my kid Loki to stop being such a little shit too, right?

I’d try to being a little nicer to Fenrir too.

[media=youtube]GQqkQKde_kU[/media]

Ok I gotta link some patches I am interested in for my battle vest.

Giant Back
Rock and Roll T Shirts : Band Tee Shirts : Punk Shirts : Rock Clothes : Rock Vintage T Shirts : Punk Clothing : Band Hoodies : Classic Rock T Shirts : Music Memorabilia
Rock and Roll T Shirts : Band Tee Shirts : Punk Shirts : Rock Clothes : Rock Vintage T Shirts : Punk Clothing : Band Hoodies : Classic Rock T Shirts : Music Memorabilia

Regular Sized