- Floyd (G) or (M)ayweather is Petrified of Manny Paquiao, lets face it.
- Paquiao’s fighting Antonia Margarita (washed up cheater who shane annihilated already) then going to run for office so he wont be around for a while
- Kelly Pavlick, whos said to be the savior of Boxing, gets his ass beat by Sergio Martinez
- Juan Diaz fought Juan Manuel Marquez on PAY-PER-VIEW after fighting Paulie Malinaggi on HBO. (WOW)
- Old washed up Boxers trying to do MMA and get beatin badly to earn some extra money. (Cough James Cough Toney)
- Heavyweight Divisions a Graveyard
These are just a few reasons why Boxing could be dying, or dead. I was at Philly Diner watching James Toney vs Randy Couture, and everyones screaming Boxing is Dead, which made me think to make this thread.
While I love some MMA, I do like to see some Rope-a-Dope cus I do get a little bored watchin dudes tackle and grab ass for 3 rounds. The last big fight I saw was Shane vs Floyd where not so much Floyd won but shane was being a retard and lost the fight for himself. And that wasnt even a great fight imo.
So is Boxing Dead? Is MMA the new standard for Fighting entertainment? Is Boxing just a business and no passion anymore, id say yes, but this is all my opinion. Your thoughts???