is it possible?

is it possible to put a ps360 pcb with a cthulhu mult-console pcb in one arcade stick with a rj-45 connection?

If you’re going to dual mod two PCBs anyway why not use a 360-only PCB and MC Cthulhu? It’s pretty tried-and-tested.

tourments because i am beginning to see ps2 and dreamcast back in the picture again. also i need something that is all in one arcade stick then two or six laying in my room like my friend with mult-console’s he have.

MCC does PS3 you know?

Like you’re either getting:

360 + MCC = 360 + PS3, Xbox1, Dreamcast, Playstion/Playstation 2, Gamecube, NES, Super Nintendo, 3DO*, Sega Saturn and TurboGrafx16/PC-Engine consoles

or

PS360+ + MCC = (360 + PS3 + PS2) + PS3, Xbox1, Dreamcast, Playstion/Playstation 2, Gamecube, NES, Super Nintendo, 3DO*, Sega Saturn and TurboGrafx16/PC-Engine consoles

absolutely no point in the PS360+ in this setup.

PS360+ supports PS2 and DC.
http://akishop-customs.com/PreOrderList.html

You can either dual mod the MC Cthulhu to a Xbox 360 PCB, or just buy an etokki.com ps2 to 360 adaptor and use that with the PS2 cord of the MC Cthulhu. The MC Cthulhu with a properly attached cord can do:
Playstation 3, Playstation 1&2, Dreamcast, Xbox1 Super Nintendo, Gamecube, Nes, Saturn, TG-16/PC-Engine, 3DO and PC.

Dual modding it to a Xbox 360 board adds xbox 360 functionality.

If you have a TE you should use a TE kitty.

If that’s the case I don’t see the point in the MCC at all.

well i go that route then this October coming