Is somebody getting fired?

Every thread Cisco enters is a religion thread by default.

AND blasphemy. :coffee:

Meh, there are times where VS threads among fictional characters are allowed.

Mumm-Ra > everything else

You guys need to bring those back.

IMO that someone should get fired, or at least seriously demoted.

How about Jesus vs Mohammed?

Spoiler

goku wins :coffee:

Again?

Be happy that the site isn’t dying forcing you back to your pathetic life.

Bundle of stix(EDIT). You were always the most pussy addition to GD.

“Addition”. Nice NBA team.

bitch please you are nothing without me. you’ve been riding my dick for years in hopes that you would eventually become as famous as me. the canons were so moved by your love for me, mentioning me every post, that they said, “shit we better not kill srk otherwise cisco might cry himself to sleep”. spoiler alert - you will still cry alone at night masturbating to the greatness that is me

yo who the fuck is this asshole?

Is widely known I am the best poster on these forums, but I don’t truck in any of these loser nerd subforums yall post in.

@CHIEfy You a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Gonna have to remins everybody that all GD rules are in effect.

Edit your posts accordingly.

If posting here bothers you so much, I can always ban your account. You lurk here way too much for somebody who claims to dislike this community.

Who getting fired?

The Thousands of workers who worked at one of 68 different Sam’s Club stores that just got shut down quietly, unceremoniously and illegally.
At least for the Sams in Maryland that closed was illegal, you supposed to give employees 60 days notice, not just lock the doors and tell no one so as people show up for work and find they can’t even enter the building.

Everyone I dislike is on ignore.

Someone needs to be fired for fucking with the mobile layout. Shit is a pain to navigate.