Is Tatsunoko vs Capcom Worth it?

great i just bought the game and i’m gonna use the classic controller on it,

Let me know how it goes :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried the classic controller and was immediately thrown out by the way it feels. Diagonals don’t always register and the buttons are too small. I recommend using a GC controller.

game is tons of fun. i dont take it seriously like i do with SSF4 but its lots of fun and the combos are awesome to pull off.

def worth it.

fight teh pros on the west and the only two pros on the east me and skisonic lol, ull have a great time.!!!

i own a wii solely for THIS game (and now netflix, lol). if you are a hardcore sf fan, get it.

not to mention the entire SamSho series, KoF 94-98, FF series, etc…

And of course TvC is worth it. It’s the most balanced Vs. game ever made (and is looking to keep that title for a long time) and is one of the most ridiculous and liberal fighters out there. I’ve been playing MvC and MvC2 for years and I can honestly say TvC blows them both out of the water.

And makes SFIV look… dated.

I disagree. SFIV may have some pretty bad character models, but the game as a whole looks better than TVC. Of course, that’s not saying that TVC looks bad, cause it doesn’t.

I also don’t think it blows MVC1 out the water; that’s a pretty good game. I will say it’s more balanced than MVC2 though, and that’s why I opted to pick it up. I wanted to get better but when you get up there at high-level, it’s becomes a extensive meter game. You could say the same for MVC2, but that game doesn’t have megacrash.

Eh, I’d say it’s worth it. It’s overall a pretty ok game, but the wifi made me rage.

It might be a good idea to get used to meter management now in TvC, since building meter is mostly based on delivering/taking damage and blocking in MvC3. Whiffed attacks in MvC2 made building meter a breeze, but TvC meters can go away pretty fast, especially when baiting meter usage with baited-and-blocked mega crash with proper punish is put into play.